FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Zangash

Banned
Absolutely not mate, there was the chat for the entire game.

May be you are banned from the chat ? Idk, you need to check with Bojan/Bertus why it didn't appear for you, but I swear there was :)

I don't think I'm banned from the chat. Usually when I get on an admin's nerves I find out pretty instantly.
[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15767]Bertus[/MENTION]

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION] Gracias por la clarificacion :)
So we need 4pts out of 12 possible, it's doable !!!
[MENTION=16820]Zangash[/MENTION] Idk mate I'm just giving you a possible explanation, I know you always/often follow BarçaB, it'd have been nice to have you on the chat.

Leo_Messi

[MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION] Gracias por la clarificacion :)
So we need 4pts out of 12 possible, it's doable !!!
[MENTION=16820]Zangash[/MENTION] Idk mate I'm just giving you a possible explanation, I know you always/often follow BarçaB, it'd have been nice to have you on the chat.

De nada.

Doable? Definetely. Will it be very difficult? Yes. I tend to be positive by nature although always cautious but I wrote that we would get relegated back in January (around that time) here, so I have to stick to my word.

The remaining schedule could have been much easier though. We are going to play against the 5th and 6th placed teams who all can reach the second spot and qualify directly. Then we are playing against 9th placed Leganés who can still make the playoffs.

Our most easy fixture on paper (against Huelva) is our last game and by then we might be relegated already.:(

In short it's a bitch this time around.:lol:

Leo_Messi

Surely 4 points wont be enough?

I think that Mehssi meant that reaching the 18th place (we are currently 4 points behind 18th placed Tenerife) is possible. Not that promotion would be accomplished if we managed to get 4 points in the last 4 games because that would surely not get us out of the relegation zone.

Bertus

I don't think I'm banned from the chat. Usually when I get on an admin's nerves I find out pretty instantly.
[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15767]Bertus[/MENTION]
I am not a real admin here...

Just the technician :rofl1:

PM Bojan ^^

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Well [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] was nice enough to open it for this game, the remaining are as, if not more, important than this one, so i'm hoping yes :)
[MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION] Mirandes was also playing for the playoffs, it won't be easy, but if the team plays like a team, I believe they can do it.

Actually, I taught today was less horrible than usual.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I feel sorry for Grimaldo, the kid always had bad luck with injuries

Reportedly an ankle sprain. Good it's nothing more serious. Season is most likely over for him though. Feared the worst out there, especially after the last injury setback he had which kept him our for so long.

khaled_a_d

José Suárez - Palencia Diagne Gumbau Lucas - Patric Samper Halilović -Dongou Sandro Joan Román
Not sure about Gambua at CB ,but I like this midfield

Zangash

Banned
I suppose those rumors of Samper not being played because of stress from the relegation battle have been complete garbage. Either that or it's Munir who is too stressed out by it now, lol.

Home of Barca Fans