FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

I hope he is at least given preseason to prove himself.

Honestly I think it'd be better for him if he were to go play for a smaller side without Barca hanging over his head, less talented players than him like Sterling get all the praise cause they get to play consistently over a season. Imagine Deu getting an entire season of top flight football, he almost had it at everton but injuries messed him up. I don't see the point in him fighting with Pedro for garbage mins I want to see his talent on display.

Halilovic can stay and fight for a spot since we're lacing in midfield but the front three is just too stacked atm.

NICK

I hope he gets the preseason aswell. Problem is Luis Enrique does not like rotating the front three (MSN) as much as the midfield for example plus I think Pedro said he would probably stay ?. So chances would be limited for him. Shame - Well we will see what happens.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I hope he gets the preseason aswell. Problem is Lucho does not like rotating the front three (MSN) as much as the midfield for example plus I think Pedro said he would probably stay ?. So chances would be limited for him. Shame - Well we will see what happens.

I don't know. Thee are more games next season and Lucho will give El Tridente a bit of rest early in the season so that they are fully fit for the business end of the season. So Pedro/Deulo could get some more game time.

khaled_a_d

Halilovic and Samper have it for sure.

Halilovic ,Adama & Munir actually .Samper in 2016 IIRC
Also Grimaldo with 1 year left in his contract might push for a loan/promotion

That is true they'll probably with the exception of Messi be rotated alot in the first half of the season. We'll see how it goes.
If we win against Juve ,it means next season we will have extra 5 games in the 1st half of the season .which is a lot .we will need ever more rotation and probably even Messi will get rested .depth will be needed

Antimadridista1

I would promote Samper and two of Munir/Adama/Sandro if Deulofeu doesn't come back.
Halilovic should leave on loan, I don't think that he's good enough to play in the first team to be honest.
Watched him closely all season and didn't convince me. He should learn a few things from Ivan's work-rate.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Apparently Juvenil A coach Francisco Javier García Pimienta is the new coach of Barca B.

He's a good coach, apparently.

Home of Barca Fans