FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Kim Jun Yen

I'm watching this and expect a 433 later for the A. Seems there's been a club directive to switch back to 4231.

B first few friendlies were 4231.

So cooked.

Kim Jun Yen

Landry been smooth as butter on the ball from rightback. Very impressed considering he looked a bit limited with distribution as a centre.

If he can cement that position this season then we need to keep a close eye.

Juan Hernandez putting a shift as false 9. Very tidy player who gives me Silva/Olmo vibes. Been saying that for a few years now but we have been moving him along slower than expected. Probably because he almost left for Bayern. Hopefully he has his B breakthrough this year.

jamrock

Landry been smooth as butter on the ball from rightback. Very impressed considering he looked a bit limited with distribution as a centre.

If he can cement that position this season then we need to keep a close eye.

Juan Hernandez putting a shift as false 9. Very tidy player who gives me Silva/Olmo vibes. Been saying that for a few years now but we have been moving him along slower than expected. Probably because he almost left for Bayern. Hopefully he has his B breakthrough this year.

Yea that little pass he just did to play out of pressure was very good, I thought for sure he'd pass the ball back.

Looks good.

Home of Barca Fans