FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Messi983

In an official statement, the club stated: “The Barça Atlètic - Real Sociedad B match of matchday 8 of group 1 of the Primera Federación , scheduled for this Saturday, October 12 at the Johan Cruyff Stadium, has been postponed.

“The call-ups of the lower national teams, in a week of break in the First Division competitions, and the injuries accumulated by the Barça reserve team have left the team with less than 11 available players, so the match has been postponed.”

Barca Athletic coach Albert Sanchez has witnessed 11 players from the under-18 and under-19 teams called up for international duty. To make thigns worse, seven of his players are also currently out of action with injuries, which has forced them to postpone this clash.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
MGOZEC7SDZHQPBQ6EF6XV7MMRI.png
That's wrong on so many levels :puke:

Maradona37

Speaking of this new kid on the block. He seems to be really something else as far as technique and dribbling going. Tries too much of the useless showboating flicks and shits, but that's probably just childish bravado for now. Still, little from what i've seen, if developed under wise coaches, should be another special talent. Although i'm not fond of "too many moves" players, i would be delighted with a player, with imagination that supersedes the current robotic football. This little guy seems to want to do everything with foot ball. Not sure, if he will be good enough to translate his natural ball loving talent into big league.

Some of those twists and turns are brilliant for his age. Good lad.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Actually watched the match against Badalona today - Qaroul was amazing again. He's not "just" a gem, he's much more than that :oops:

Home of Barca Fans