FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

abual3bed1

I remember the round of negotiations we had with Hercules for Kiko. They kept us stalling all summer for him to get the 4m they wanted. What was his position any way? He played a right back for Hercules and right winger for the B team. And tbh never saw him impressive at all. Not eve once.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
"Kiko Femenía moves from Barcelona B to Real Madrid Castilla

A matter of hours after rescinding his contract with Barcelona, Femenía agrees terms with arch-rivals Real Madrid."

Kiko the new Figo :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well, we did fcuk his career up real bad.... Femenia was so awesome when he played for Hercules, he seemed to have really bright future!

jklz

Convocatòria Barça B: Masip, Ortolá, Gómez, Patric, Planas, Ilie, Joan Román, Dongou, Espinosa, Babunski, Bagnack, Samper,Denis Suárez, Pol Calvet, Dani Nieto, Sanabria, Sandro i Campins

jklz

FC Barcelona B: Masip, Patric, Gómez, Bagnack, Planas, Ilie, Espinosa, Pol Calvet i Dani Nieto, Dongou, Joan Román,

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Had to be a penalty...Zaragossa are a dirty side, even in Segunda - good riddance

Nieto blew a pretty great chance earlier, strange to see on this level - you'd think he had never shot with his left foot before...Looked like that of a clumsy defender

Home of Barca Fans