FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Alarcón

He is just 20 years old and has only been playing with the b team.Isn´t it a Little bit too early to say if he is good enough?

Normally, you see very early on if a player will become special or not, and special is what it takes to play in Barça's midfield... then again, there are always exceptions, but that's why I said that hopefully, he'll prove me wrong.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's doing better than Rafinha did last year so you can't really tell. The whole B team situation is kind of foggy right now as players like Dongou, Rafinha, etc. seem to do much better when not playing under Eusebio.

Denis should go out on loan next season, easy switch would be him taking Rafinha's place at Celta.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Denis will most likely be promoted next season. Would be interesting to see whether he stays or is sent on a loan.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[SUP][/SUP]
Denis will most likely be promoted next season. Would be interesting to see whether he stays or is sent on a loan.

I do believe that the promotion was included in his contract. We should send him on loan to Celta, when Rafa returns. The loans have been doing wonders for Deulo and Rafa, and we should look to loan more of our young, but still rough, players out to Lucho at Celta, Martinez at Everton, De Boer at Ajax, and even La Liga clubs like Villarreal or Sevilla.

jklz

Campins and Ié did some training with the B-team today. Hopefully they're both back soon!
Also, Godswill and Munir trained along.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans