FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

jklz

Line-up: Masip; Patric, Sergi Gómez, Bagnack, Planas; Espinosa, Samper, Edu Bedia; Adama, Dongou, Denis Suarez.
Bench: Ortolá, Grimaldo, Lucas, Ilie, Babunski, Dani Nieto, Sandro.

Castilla's: Pacheco, Llorente, Casado, Mascarell, José Rodriguez, Lucas, Cabrera, Derik, Aguza, Burgui i De Tomás

Trickykid

Good line-up. it looks like Eusebio has actually managed to get some consistency into the team selection of late.

Does anyone know who from Castilla to keep an eye out for? I literally don't know a single of those players by name.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Good line-up. it looks like Eusebio has actually managed to get some consistency into the team selection of late.

Does anyone know who from Castilla to keep an eye out for? I literally don't know a single of those players by name.

Llorente and Jose Rodriguez look real talents. Also if "Derik" is Derik Osede, then him as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hope we give them a proper beating.

Fun fact: The mighty Kiko Femenia not in the squad :VdB:

And I thought he left us because we didnt treat him well and understood his talent and that RM Castilla did that and is better :troll:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Stream on official site hardly working here, guess it's an overload? Would expect a lot of people watching...

MessiDinho10

Hope we give them a proper beating.

Fun fact: The mighty Kiko Femenia not in the squad :VdB:

BUN8AtoCEAAN33B.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans