FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

archimidis

It's not about where they finish, it's about developing young players...
Signing a striker when you have Dongou and Sandro Ramirez would just be silly imo

Depends what the board prefers; stick to the players we have, develop them as much as possible and (maybe) continue to a lower division next year or buy a striker, sacrifice a current prospect and try not to relegate in order to continue next year in Segunda division where it's the highest level Barca B can play. Except Barcelona relegates and Barce B get promoted to Primera!! :lol:
On the other hand and based on people's thoughts before me, how certain can people be that there are many coaches out there who want to stay at a second (reserves) team for more than two years, know how we play and want to commit themselves? I agree that Eusebio seems to be useless, but I am not sure who would like to take his place and perform better. Not to forget that people who support Rossel will be barely move from their positions as long as the fight with Laporta and the old board continues.

F

Flavia

Sport with a piece, criticizing eusebio's decision of leaving Espinosa out of the squad for the game against Jaén (Masip y Ortolá (porteros); S. Gómez, Patric, Planas, Ilie, Joan Román, Dongou, Babunski, Bagnack, Samper, Denis Suárez, Pol Calvet, Dani Nieto, Lucas Gafarot, Edu Bedia, Adama Traore y Tony Sanabria).

Just a couple of comments there, both asking for him to go away.

jamrock

why do people still debate with jamdav

Eusebio is a complete waste of space, how he is still in charge i will never know, people point to that the players aren't good enough which is why the team has suffered, isn't it the job for the coach to improve the players and get the best out of them.

All this shows is that he was simply benefiting from the class of the players in previous seasons and didn't do much to improve them,which anyone with a basic understanding of the game can see, i can point to one or two but thats it.

i just hope we stay up,even if its just by a one and rosell fires him which is highly unlikely, i know

jklz

Espi on Twitter: Día muy raro y distinto hoy, pero con el mismo objetivo de ganar en casa y subir para arriba! Hoy mas que nunca #TotsAlMini #Vamos! #BarçaB

spark

Just remembering how offended Euesbio was this summer when his name wasnt in the rumors for first team coach :surrender:

F4THi

Banned
In 8 out of the last 9 match Barca B played, they didn't even score a single goal !
it's clear that its not only Eusebio's fault ..!

Home of Barca Fans