Fc Barcelona jersey 2010-2011

Fourteen

Monster Masch
You naughty people with those temptations! Might get Villa 7 on Home shirt, well i'm definitely getting Villa on the home shirt and Fabregas on the away if we sign him.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
VIlla away its gonna be sexy the womens will faint when they see it home kit will be for a home grown

airBarca

the away is okay, much better than mango a go-go last year, i think i had a minor seizure when i first saw it =p
I LOVE THE HOME JERSEY THIS YEAR! its gonna look great at the CL final:scarf:

Blaugrana1899

Has anyone successfully ordered their shirt. Kitbag and the tienda online has not completed my order. They have been updating the sites with the other kits. It has given me time to decide who I am going to wear(Iniesta, Alves,Zlatan).

Lookchin

I want to know what is real color . I seen the kits on many site and the red stripe has two tone of it

like this

Barca_5F00_home10_5F00_main.jpg

and from the official site one

prd_maxzoom_barca-76153.jpg

I think on the official site is brighter than the real.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Well, I think it's only a question of brightness... but the truth is that the home shirt is very nice... it reminds me the shirtd of the '70s and '80s (from Meyba). Personaly I like very much the logo of WC of clubs...

Barcafan 2304

Has anyone successfully ordered their shirt. Kitbag and the tienda online has not completed my order. They have been updating the sites with the other kits. It has given me time to decide who I am going to wear(Iniesta, Alves,Zlatan).

Mine came through a week last saturday (5th of June). I have had trouble with kitbag in the past though. Send them an email or make a call with your reference number mate.

Home of Barca Fans