Fernando Torres

XaviMessiGirl

I will seriously puke if he ever goes to Real Madrid, I've already lost another Liverpool player I really liked (Xabi Alonso) to them.

But I think Torres himself once shot down any possibility of him going there, it would betray his first club so he would never do it no matter what they offered him.

El Capitan

He hates Real Madrid so no chance of that happening.

I worried about his form for the national team and now I hear he may be dropped for the match against Germany. Llorente looked really good when he came on that one time, I think he'd cause problems but Spain should only use him as a sub.

Question: who else think Torres = the Spanish Emile Heskey??

XaviMessiGirl

Torres should be dropped imo, no matter how much I like him, if he's not on form that's very dangerous especially in a semifinal against a strong German side. I'm actually hoping Pedro starts and Llorente subs here, keep Torres out completely except maybe in the last five minutes for the sake of getting him another cap and only if Spain are leading.

And he's not the Spanish Heskey ffs, I have no idea where people get that from.

A

Aker

"It is very likely that Fernando Torres will stay in the Premier League, but I cannot say that it will be with Liverpool

Doesn't sound like he's off to spain.

XaviMessiGirl

I'm aware of that, but that still doesn't rule out a future move a few years down the line. 100% sure it would never be Real Madrid though. It would either be Barca or a move back to Atletico (which he has expressed interest in doing to end his career as I said earlier)

C

Cesc tastic

He's what Heskey would be, if he lost weight, had ability could make and score goals, and was worth his wages.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Gonna take this away from the WC for the time being.

If this is true and not just more media garbage... FML, man. Chelsea and City are both clubs that I can't even pretend to enjoy watching. All I can say though is thank god Man Utd aren't making an offer, although they can't afford him anyway.

I don't want this to turn out like the Ibra saga "he is moving" "now he is not moving" "oh now he might move again" :rolleyes:

Jose Antonio Martín IS NOT FERNANDO TORRES'S AGENT.

I REPEAT JOSE ANTONIO MARTIN IS NOT FERNANDO TORRES'S AGENT.

A

Aker

He's an imposter! Every media source is wrong!

Torres hasn't said a word, who is his agent then, Ed? FIFA seem to think he is his agent. Is it all a ruse?

A

Aker

He was his agent 5 years ago ducky, not anymore.

Ah right, it's just that every story about Torres' agent saying something has been him for the last few years. Has he been lying this whole time?

Amazing how he gets away with it and even more incredible that Torres hasn't said a word about him not being his agent.

XaviMessiGirl

I have to wonder if maybe the media just get confused then since both are named Jose Antonio, rather than that the Martin character is being an impostor. :lol:

A

Aker

If that is the case, why hasn't Torres ever said something throughout the 5 years Jose Antonio Martín has been "pretending" to be his agent.

Doesn't that strike you as a little odd, Ed?

HAHA Just done a bit of research and they are one and the same!

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
If scum like the Daily Mail want to ask torres' old agent about something, to put their spin on it, then what can torres do.

Anyway were torres to move to another english club, then he wouldn't stay up north ducky - it would be impossible.

Home of Barca Fans