Fifa Women's Worldcup 2023

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You could be her grandpa, man. Look for women your age.

She's fine I guess although not really into blondes. She's also more a model who happens to play football rather than footballer imo.

As others have said timings of games are not ideal. I've watched a bit of Spain's first game but it was basically over after 30 minutes.

Some crazy results in group A though. First New Zealand beat Norway and now they've just lost to Philippines, lol.

Also France only drew against Jamaica in their first game, they're playing Brazil next.

Im not into blondes either but she looks like the only girl who looks well in this world cup.

The times are crap thats why i only watch highlights but in good Ko stage matches i will maybe watch. Yeah some nice surprises.

Messi983

Another convincing win for Spain. 5-0 against Zambia.

Japan will be a real test for them before KO starts.

ajnotkeith

I only watched one game (Brazil vs Panama) but tbh from what I saw Brazil didn't look too bad. You can see obviously physically the game is a lot less but still, some nice clean passing, crisp touches, playing decent football.

There are definitely worse games of football to watch.

Messi983

Looks like Keira Walsh suffered a serious knee injury against Denmark. We can't catch a break. :shakeshead: Just when we got Alexia back (although she doesn't look like her old self yet either).

07d71a54-b1e4-46b1-9183-0ce4de5fe93a_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hansen is such a pleasure to watch, elegant player who is a a constant catalyst - prototypical #10

Home of Barca Fans