Finalissima

KingLeo10

Meanwhile, Rassvet writing a dissertation on how Messi's performances against Clermont Foot are definitive indication that he's been a system player/fraud all his life. And would have Aguero level output in his prime in England.

Either too dense to understand the concept that he tries more for Arg than PSG or realizes this but trolls anyway.

:lol:

Rassvet

Meanwhile, Rassvet writing a dissertation on how Messi's performances against Clermont Foot are definitive indication that he's been a system player/fraud all his life. And would have Aguero level output in his prime in England.

Either too dense to understand the concept that he tries more for Arg than PSG or realizes this but trolls anyway.

:lol:

So now Messi boys are back to claiming that he just wasn't trying at all with PSG now that it's clear he hasn't suffered some sort of massive overnight decline this season as they claimed

JamDav1982

Good on Messi.

It almost suits him now he is older.. it is like Argentina realised he cant just win on his own and they have built a solid sie to try to allow him those moments.

KingLeo10

So now Messi boys are back to claiming that he just wasn't trying at all with PSG now that it's clear he hasn't suffered some sort of massive overnight decline this season as they claimed

He's declined a lot compared to his prime.

This is like 50% of prime Messi he's showing today. Most everyone, including myself, here claimed that he cares less about PSG than Arg these days and you're seeing proof of that.

Meanwhile, you were the bum who started posting this nonsense how a few no-shows v French pastry makers he likely had no motivation against was definitive proof he's a 25 league goals a season player IN HIS PRIME :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
TBF if Qatari paid me fuck you money that I used to get at Barca after I've accomplished everything in my career I'd also not bother for 90% of the season

Robbing them blind the little guy
Not sure if good for his last international run, but who cares

Morten

This is like 50% of prime Messi he's showing today. Most everyone, including myself, here claimed that he cares less about PSG than Arg these days and you're seeing proof of that.

Meanwhile, you were the bum who started posting this nonsense how a few no-shows v French pastry makers he likely had no motivation against was definitive proof he's a 25 league goals a season player IN HIS PRIME :lol:

That was only for City tbf, would barely have broken 20 for SAFs United.

Rassvet

Have you paid BBZ yet on the bet of him scoring 35 goals this season for PSG?

Home of Barca Fans