Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

SeloBarca

Tito has always been so quiet in the background. I wonder how hell manage the "coaching" part. Pep was almost always standing there directing the players, i wonder if Villanova will do the same.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Tito has always been so quiet in the background. I wonder how hell manage the "coaching" part. Pep was almost always standing there directing the players, i wonder if Villanova will do the same.

#1: Pep was the coach so he got to loudly direct the players.
#2. Vilanova was the assistant manager so he didn't get to loudly direct the players.

See where I'm going? Have you ever seen an assistant manager take the reins and the spotlight? And Karanka doesn't count because Mou was banned for those games.

It's like saying that Joe Biden doesn't act like a President... when in fact he's not President.

Messi__10

tito-vilanova_41210_w250.jpg

Tito.

"... get yourself a black suit son. It's the top job of the world.
Congratulations..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCQsEKOVZFM

DucdeOrléans

Is it just me or are others tired of football as well right now? The past 10 days have been bad enough but Pep's exit today made it much worse.

The press conference was more emotional than I first thought. Madre mia.

Although happy that my prediction of Tito becoming the successor turned out to be correct.

Knowing Tito's importance during the "Era of Pep" I am hopeful of further success in the near future. It will not come easy at all and it is far from certain that the "secure option" turns out as we all hope it will but something tells me the probability is significant. Not necessarily in the first season but with some adjustments, regained motivation etc. then yes. I feel it is without doubt worth a try at least.

The setup of the club and philosphy both Pep, Tito and the staff have implented deserve another try because this generation of players have A LOT more to offer to the team with or without Pep!

Gracias por todos Pep. Ha sido un verdadero placer teneros aquí.

Ojála, nos veremos pronto de nuevo!

33949_379424668763524_184243534948306_1030862_1597352394_n.jpg

:worthy:

La LL

Generally Delightful
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis (Duc)?

No way in hell I'm tired of football. Especially since these will be the last five games with Guardiola as coach, I'm extremely excited and they will have my undivided attention.

F

Flavia

I'm not tired of football either. The last days were bad, but better ones will follow. I cant wait to see the cdr final, I really hope the players give it all for Pep.

DucdeOrléans

Tired in the sense of us losing the league title, CL and most importantly Pep in less than 6 days....

I am as excited as anyone else about the future but right now I am more sad/empty than anything else (football wise)

I think I need a few days to reflect over the situation.

Hopefully Pep can end his first era at FCB (yes, I hope he will comeback at one point in time) by winning the Copa del Rey which also was the first trophy he won with us out of the 13 won (!) until now.

Home of Barca Fans