Franck Kessie

serghei

Pretty good game, at least players bounce off him, and he doesn't fall in duels. Stronger players in midfield are needed.

giorgoXXI

I thought he was very good for a change. His calmness helped the midfield and made intelligent runs that helped with possession. He may not be a starter but is a really good sub, a bit how like Ancelotti uses Camavinga.

Total-Football

What is the guy good at in football terms please?none of the mental gymnastic shit that penaldo fans use. Please answer.

He is big, we got that , he is huge , Roger that. Calm ? OK. How about funking football features... slow as fuck, takes 10 minutes to pass, 20 minutes to charge a shot , can't dribble for shit, can't score , can't create can't do a funking thing. Played in a shit league in Italy and was bought because he was a free player starting at the champions of that farmer league. That's his pedigree and reason why he was bought. This guy is the defensive midfielder equivalent of ferran torres .

Andresito

Staff member
He was way too calm and thought he had more time and space than he did, to an extent that you can call it nonchalant. Maybe he was still in third division mode since the Intercity game.

JohnN

We need to get rid fast. No urgency at all, no skill, no speed, not going into challenges, only one touch pass to get rid of the ball.
One of the worst mids we ever had.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He needs to be used correctly. Should have been utilised more incl.

Utilized how exactly? He was criticized a lot in his last season for Milan for being mediocre and I can see why. He might have some of that physicality people want, but he's slow as fuck. Not athletic at all.

What is physicality if you cannot get to the position you need to be most of the time? He'll probably leave in the summer and end up joining some mid-table Premier League club.

Birdy

Utilized how exactly? He was criticized a lot in his last season for Milan for being mediocre and I can see why. He might have some of that physicality people want, but he's slow as fuck. Not athletic at all.

What is physicality if you cannot get to the position you need to be most of the time? He'll probably leave in the summer and end up joining some mid-table Premier League club.

When was he criticized at Milan?
At Milan he played a position in a system that befited him, in a double pivot allowing him to do off the ball work on both ends

Here he is asked to play an advanced interior role. LOL
There couldn't be any role that is more removed from his qualities

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
tbf I'm baffled by his lack of cardio capabilities. Maybe he is much older than reported after all. The man should be in his absolute physical prime now.

Andresito

Staff member
tbf I'm baffled by his lack of cardio capabilities. Maybe he is much older than reported after all. The man should be in his absolute physical prime now.

Xavi actually said Kessie never gets tired, so don't think there's an issue with that.

Home of Barca Fans