Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

vuji_31

We will not win anything next year also.

So keeping him is not worth.

We need to get rid of this lunaticly overpaid players.

Selling Kounde and De Jong is not bad idea.

I agree we should sell Lewa first, but he will not go.

feggydinho

I am not surprised that he's thinking of leaving, he just has to make a good decision in case he opts to go. It'll be hard for Barca to win trophies with the quality of players currently, and the competition they're facing. We have to fix up

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Never been his biggest fan, though he has been getting better and better every season. Would not blink an eye if he left, but need to get full whack for him and by that I mean 9 figures.

The thing which irks me is if they knew Frenk would be the one they would sacrifice, why didn't they seal the deal and pay up for Bergvall and promise him first team minutes. His play style is incredibly similar to Frenk and Frenk's departure would open us up to giving Bergvall first team minutes.

Strange decision.

jamrock

I think the bergvall kid got a much better offer from Spurs and after Xavi announced he was leaving he no longer wanted to come.

Not much the club could do.

Birdy

Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal are just side steps and he'll earn a lot less money. United/Chelsea also have FFP issues.

If Frenkie is going to turn away from the wages he's earning here, it's to win the CL.

EPL is the best and most prestigious in the world at the moment, and by a large margin.
Every top players dreams of playing there for one of the big teams.
He may chose to go to ARsenal in particular, as it was one of the teams he was dreaming as a kid, and is now on a high with Arteta
Nico-Varela starting double pivot for Porto. Would have cost us the same yearly amortization of Oriol Romeu.

tumblr_nn160igxo71tlb56zo1_400.gif

The outcome of having Xavi designing the squad

Andresito

Staff member
He's looked angry and frustrated lately. Not playing with happiness at all. Just complaining about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans