Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jair Ventura

I'd like to see some hard evidence of PSG's so-called brand power. Outside of France and France's former African colonies and the fanboy-Brazil, what kind of brand power and fanbase does PSG have? I'd like to see some numbers.

I’m specifically referring to their brand power within France(more specifically, the Paris metro), because France produces the most talent in Europe.

I’m not even going to bother with the other stuff because you’ll pretend it doesn’t exist regardless.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I’m specifically referring to their brand power within France(more specifically, the Paris metro), because France produces the most talent in Europe.

I’m not even going to bother with the other stuff because you’ll pretend it doesn’t exist regardless.

Perhaps it truly doesn't exist because you have not come up with any so far? ;)

By "most talent", how did you measure that?

Jair Ventura

Perhaps it truly doesn't exist because you have not come up with any so far? ;)

By "most talent", how did you measure that?

- Contract with Bape and Jordan Brand, the Park being a regular destination for international stars, PSG’s shirt being one of the best selling in the America’s, etc.

- You’re intentionally being obtuse. France is obviously manufacturing the most talent in Europe atm.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
- Contract with Bape and Jordan Brand, the Park being a regular destination for international stars, PSG’s shirt being one of the best selling in the America’s, etc.

That's what you call "brand power"? We have very different understanding of what brand power is then. To me brand power means the influence and impact a brand has on potential customers and the public.

- You’re intentionally being obtuse. France is obviously manufacturing the most talent in Europe atm.

You know, just because you said so does not make it so. If you can't even provide any measurements and yardstick, it is nothing more than your speculation.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Before you respond with something silly, here you go:

https://runrepeat.com/most-football-talent-france

hahaha

180611-091615.png

So according to this, South Korea and Japan are ahead of Portugal, Italy and bunch of other European and South American powerhouses in terms of being a talent pool? So South Korea produces almost twice as much as talent as Belgium. OK.

Yeah right.

Jair Ventura

That's what you call "brand power"? We have very different understanding of what brand power is then. To me brand power means the influence and impact a brand has on potential customers and the public.

Feel free to pretend it doesn’t exist, and that players play for free outside of Paris. Meanwhile PSG will continue to sign players like Neymar, Mbappe, and FDJ.

You know, just because you said so does not make it so. If you can't even provide any measurements and yardstick, it is nothing more than your speculation.

I figured you’d respond with something ignorant and juvenile so I already provided an article above. Here’s another:

http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/esp...ball-paul-pogba-kylian-mbappe-anthony-martial

Jair Ventura

hahaha

180611-091615.png

So according to this, South Korea and Japan are ahead of Portugal, Italy and bunch of other European and South American powerhouses in terms of being a talent pool?

Yeah right.

“You know, just because you said so does not make it so. If you can't even provide any measurements and yardstick, it is nothing more than your speculation.”

- Luft14

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
“You know, just because you said so does not make it so. If you can't even provide any measurements and yardstick, it is nothing more than your speculation.”

- Luft14

The stuff you quoted to support your argument is so laughable, it does reflect your level of intelligence though.

Jair Ventura

And I am calling it BS and you know it is, otherwise you would have repudiated my laughing at your ridiculous stuff above.

You aren’t a credible source. You’re a biased PSG hater pretending to be ignorant to the obvious because you’re bitter.

Facts don’t go away because they make you upset.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You aren’t a credible source. You’re a biased PSG hater pretending to be ignorant to the obvious because you’re bitter.

Yeah. An internet article that claims South Korea is twice as big as Belgium in terms of being a football talent pool is very credible.

Enjoy PSG. I am out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans