Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

My sources from The Catalan Region are confirming to me that Barca sent a delegation to Amsterdam yesterday,

George_Costanza

George-Costanza-Popcorn.gif

Devils

unelss there are pictures, i don't believe bartomeu and co flew to amsterdam. fake ass MD making up bs

Barto has a net worth of over 100 million.

This isn't a guy who is going to be hopping on the next Ryanair flight.

He probably has a few private jets at his disposal.

Devils

Unpopular opinion, but if Frenkie is so indecisive and hesitant to join in, it might be just better to walk away.

If he's tempted by other clubs now he will be tempted again in the future like Neymar was.

i speak no lies, only truth.

George_Costanza

Well, can't blame Barto & co now, they actually went there, tried to negotiate and match PSG's offer. FDJ don't want to be a bench warmer, so he is set to sign for PSG.

gr98

[tw]1086395366809980929[/tw]

If he doesn't understand that you have to earn your spot here he can fuck off to the Qatari prison imo.

Riordon

Fair enough. The club can’t do more. You don’t get promised a starting spot for us, you earn it. Even 160m Coutinho has difficulties getting into the starting 11.

Good luck in Paris.

xXKonan

I mean if what we are doing is true, then if Frenkie still wants to go to Paris then well good luck to him.

Move on to other targets.

5ergio_Busquets

If Barto hired a real manager for the team instead of Valverde, he probably wouldn't have needed to go to Amsterdam to convince De Jong of joining the club.
Look how attractive Liverpool have became with Klopp as manager.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If what is reported that we have been doing is true (making last ditch efforts to get De Jong), then it is a bit too late. What took them so long? What were they doing before?

At the same time, I agree that if we have matched PSG's offer and De Jong still wants to go to PSG then there is not much we can do. Best of luck in Paris.

BBZ8800

If Barto hired a real manager for the team instead of Valverde, he probably wouldn't have needed to go to Amsterdam to convince De Jong of joining the club.
Look how attractive Liverpool have became with Klopp as manager.

How many truly world class players picked Liverpool over Barca/Real in the last few years?
Players who were a world class even before joining Liverpool?

One guy actually ran away from Klopp to EV's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans