Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC433

FDJ: the choice became quite easy when FCB showed genuine interest.

I have said that many times, players want to be wanted and it is important that we show them that we want and need them at the club. Excepting players to come just because we are FCB will never be enough even if they love us.

Andresito

Staff member
This kid is our midfield maestro for years to come, nobody can convince me otherwise.

I think I came during his presentation.

booge

wait till de jong starts, might end up being a shit player, you never know.
we need to learn from the past.
dont be too optimistic.
remember fabregas, alexis sanchez, coutinho, andre gomes, arthur. dembele, these guys could all be fails.

Kul_z

wait till de jong starts, might end up being a shit player, you never know.
we need to learn from the past.
dont be too optimistic.
remember fabregas, alexis sanchez, coutinho, andre gomes, arthur. dembele, these guys could all be fails.

He is faster then all above mentioned except dembele, more press resistant then all above mentioned, doesnt hold on to the ball unnecessary like everybody mentioned above, its true professional unlike some players above. He is 180 tall, with decent to superb technique, and knows how to play a simple game and how to get rid of the ball quickly. His off the ball movement is something thats being overlooked, but one of his greatest attributes. This guy would single handedly make us play a better football, ofc if he plays a lot considering the mastermind behind the wheel.

xXKonan

How is Arthur a fail from that above list?

He's had a good debut season in Europe while the likes of Gomes have been a disaster.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Who knows perhaps FDJ and Arthur come out strong together it will force Valverde to realize that Rakitic and Busi cannot start together anymore and he will do the right thing and just rotate both of them in one spot instead of shoe-horning in both of them.

That's the dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans