Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergus90

I was actually impressed, thinks quickly, very comfortable on the ball and moves it fast. Something that has been missing a lot the last couple years and has sometimes lead to being caught in possession outside the box.

booge

lol @ the anti climax. eveyone expecting a new iniesta xavi. them days are long gone.

this barcelona will always be the same. struggle struggle struggle and wait for messi magic.

no more tika taka and no more "SUPERIORITY" in the middle of the park.

underoath

Banned
Basically same old opinions about a fan fave players. They will give you a narrative that only applicable to the fans fave players but not with the hated players. Different season same agendas, Valverde will be blame if the fave players end up nothing special :lol:

Zidane82

Frenkie likes to keep it simple (he's a DM afterall). Don't expect anything special from him. He has the quality to dribble past opponents. But he doesn't do it that often anymore.

He did it on a regular basis in his Jong Ajax(Ajax B) period. And his first season in the head squad at Ajax (when is mostly played as a CB).

But since he's playing as a DM. He likes to keep it simple. Don't know why..... Some people want him to do more than just playing 'simple'...
But we all know that playing simple is the hardest thing there is.

Just give him some time. He plays like he's playing here for years. Very comfortable on the ball. He can only get better and better.

He’s certainly NOT just a DM .. many at Ajax think he will be even better further forward.. he even excells at CB apparently

Zidane82

lol @ the anti climax. eveyone expecting a new iniesta xavi. them days are long gone.

this barcelona will always be the same. struggle struggle struggle and wait for messi magic.

no more tika taka and no more "SUPERIORITY" in the middle of the park.
Shame you didn’t watch the game

Zidane82

I was actually impressed, thinks quickly, very comfortable on the ball and moves it fast. Something that has been missing a lot the last couple years and has sometimes lead to being caught in possession outside the box.

I know he’s gonna be wonderful player for us but I also think him and Arthur together will be flamin dreamlike !

Donatello

Didn't play like prime Xavi or Iniesta in his second pre season game,

SELL
E
L
L

Jokes apart, he was brilliant imo. Created 2 clear cut chances, and always on the look out for a killer pass.

He is an authotarian midfielder, I like that. He actually tries to move the game forward rather than passing sideways like a headless chicken.

People who expect him to perform like prime Xavi Iniesta need to get real. Guy is 22, and just moved here. He is already showing signs of a great midfielder, pair him with the right ones and he will shine.

Marshall D Teach

I see the Valverde apologists are already starting their agendas against this guy so they can justify Valverde inevitably refusing to break up his beloved Busquets-Rakitic duo, and possibly even benching FDJ for that mighty Rakitic-Busquets-Vidal midfield.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans