Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Rakitic is thinking five minutes ..

Singling out Rakitic is silly, as if he was the only one having this issue. The fact is our whole team has been like that for a long time, it even predates Valverde. We have been playing like a bunch of immobile elderly men doing some casual kickabout without pressing and any intensity for too long and the senior players apparently condoned it. Sadly it won’t change as long as they are still here.

Zidane82

He’s a magnificent player and I can’t really believe that we’ve got him .

De Ligt must be stupid to chose Juve given he’s now passing out of defence to Samuel Kheidra and Cronaldo instead of FDJ and Messi :)

FDJ reminds me of someone but I can’t put my finger on who .. maybe Michael Loudrup in the way he receives the ball , turns and pirouettes then goes on a darting run .. he’s also got the touch and awareness of Busqs .

It’s clear that he can play anywhere on midfield so given all that he should replace our weakest link ( Rakitic) ..

abbbs97

Incredible mentality and exactly what we need. This guy doesnt settle for mediocrity unlike the majority of his current teammates.

Hold on for one more season of Fraudverde, Frenkie. Then I think we'll get someone like Koeman who at least will play him to his highest abilities and will demand a lot from the players unlike our current manager.

He’s a magnificent player and I can’t really believe that we’ve got him .

De Ligt must be stupid to chose Juve given he’s now passing out of defence to Samuel Kheidra and Cronaldo instead of FDJ and Messi :)

FDJ reminds me of someone but I can’t put my finger on who .. maybe Michael Loudrup in the way he receives the ball , turns and pirouettes then goes on a darting run .. he’s also got the touch and awareness of Busqs .

It’s clear that he can play anywhere on midfield so given all that he should replace our weakest link ( Rakitic) ..
Forget it . He will not be an indisputable holder here with Valverde on the bench. you must accept this pain for the moment.
Rakitic is the favorite choice of this madman.

tacticvarium

This is probably the first time to see this kind of attitude from our player since Xavi / Iniesta left. Our team is full of complacent fucktards including Messi and I'm glad we finally got a young, ambitious, competitive player like Frenkie.

Donatello

I'm scared for Dejong.
Shiverde is not going to like this statement.

Who knows, might prove be a catalyst for other players to come out and speak boldly.

FDJ is a massive investment from Barca, financially and sporting wise, Nike funded his move for a season.
He has won fans already with that statement, Valverde can't do shit. Especially because it will seem so obvious and stupid.

Maxim4

Who knows, might prove be a catalyst for other players to come out and speak boldly.

FDJ is a massive investment from Barca, financially and sporting wise, Nike funded his move for a season.
He has won fans already with that statement, Valverde can't do shit. Especially because it will seem so obvious and stupid.

Yes, you're right, but we do not know anything about Valverde's personality, a discreet man who makes the advice happy and enjoyable. it is a weapon of destruction that is their strength.

FC433

Hopefully, we are working on getting Erik ten Hag next season. He is the ideal manager for me and we really cannot ask for a better one.

We are going to only need a LW and maybe a backup next season + Erik ten Hag.

VN10

I don't agree with what De Jong said. He shouldn't have gone public with this, it's only a pre season game

And do what? Come up with bullshit stories everyone can see past?

No the Dutch are direct, specific and not full of bullshit like many Spanish or Italians for example.

I'm glad that I'm Dutch, makes communicating so much less fake and easier.
We just say what we want to say in the most clear and direct way possible. Love it.

Imagine communicating in a culture where yes means no and no means yes. I'm looking at you Japan. Hmmm...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans