Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Have to wonder what we offered for him.

[tw]1039209537218244608[/tw]

These twitter 'Journalist'' are so fucking pathetic , How hard is it to just translate the full quote ?

He did say Barca can come back in January , but he also said that players wont leave in January anyway. Reading between the lines he pretty much says Barca can make an offer and waste its time.

Regarding the offer from Barca, he described it as hopeless or very low.

Last edited:

Joan

Trolling (somewhat) there. But de Jong is closer in terms of experience to unproven players from Brazil than the ones you usually pay 50 mil for. He played only a few matches as a midfielder in his whole professional career.

Laplacian

Trolling (somewhat) there. But de Jong is closer in terms of experience to unproven players from Brazil than the ones you usually pay 50 mil for. He played only a few matches as a midfielder in his whole professional career.

Very good point. I guess a part of the reason's he's so expensive despite the little experience is because there're already several huge clubs including us gunning for him. That and Ajax doesn't need to sell, they're already rich as f.

clemente

Has De Jong ever said that barca is his dream club? I think there is more chance this board will buy Scissoko than him.

Joan

Very good point. I guess a part of the reason's he's so expensive despite the little experience is because there're already several huge clubs including us gunning for him. That and Ajax doesn't need to sell, they're already rich as f.

Apparently Ajax's asking 80 mil for De Jong. Whoa.

Donatello

Apparently Ajax's asking 80 mil for De Jong. Whoa.

Even if its false, I think he is going to cost more than 50M,

1. You let the whole world know you are interested in him.
2. You also show how desperate you are, to land the player.
3. You hype the player too much because of this.
4. Earlier, if one-two clubs were interested, now a lot more have shown interest.
5. Ajax know now, that they have the upper hand.

The same shit happened with Dembele aswell.

This board needs to learn some negotiating skills from RM, how quitely they do their transfer business.

They spent more than Barca, but very few even noticed that. Odrizola, Vinicius could have costed much more if it was Barca.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

There's nothing 'whoa' about it for the [current year]. Given the average prices, obvious aptitude for Barca, fact that Barca wants him and Ajax isn't really an utterly lowly club, that price is only logical.

Raketa10

I am almost sure they won’t sell bellow 70 mil. They are using our obsession with him to increase his price.

Vilarrubi

WTF are you talking about? If there is one young midfielder who is worth that money and long negotiation proces it’s De Jong.

+1 I’ve only watched YouTube highlights but he looks unreal.. can’t remember the last midfielder like him. I’d go for it when Real are spending 45 on 18 year olds.. risk vs reward. But then again I’m not too fussed about our finances I just want the best for the squad.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Can't remember the last time we had a player appear in the transfer rumors with us off season - Neymar may be?

Raketa10

We’ll sign him in the end but it won’t be easy. The good thing is that he clearly want’s to come here on the other hand Ajax will pump the price up as much as they can. I don’t know what is our planned budged for summer 2019 but his price could potentially create a problem for other signings we are planning to make. We will for sure need to do some selling again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans