dribbles: 1 (1)

Ground duels (won): 10 (6)

Aerial duels (won): 1 (0)

clearances: 0

interceptions: 2

Tackles (won): 4 (2)

Possession won (final third): 9 (1)

---

SofaScore gave him a 7.2; I thought he was very good, especially once he moved to Busquets' spot.

FinBarcelonafan

Fantastic. How many times he recovered the ball, when it looked like Dortmund got great chance for counter attack? That's the difference between him and Arthur in midfield, they can actually RUN BACK and RECOVER balls..

fergus90

Lets see how many trophies we win with these two creative geniuses running the show , then come back to me.

Out of curiosity, who would your started midfield be for creativity? I guess by the user name a Rakitic fan, so what other 2? He sprayed a fantastic ball to Roberto towards the end of the game then he kindly went and ballsed up the cross.

He also assisted and scored Saturday against Valencia.

Last edited:

Raki13

Out of curiosity, who would your started midfield be for creativity? I guess by the user name a Rakitic fan, so what other 2?

I like De Jong , the boy is a terrific attacking midfielder if given the chance to play the role , he offers nothing playing so deep for us.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I like De Jong , the boy is a terrific attacking midfielder if given the chance to play the role , he offers nothing playing so deep for us.

Do you get a kick out of saying the absolutely most incorrect statements possible? Not even just wrong, but as wrong as it could ever get.

fergus90

Fair enough, I do agree he looks dangerous going forward, has amazing balance running with the ball. He's definitely capable of scoring as proven twice this week.

Gnidrologist

Definitely needs to be starting DM. He's being restrained, when isolated on one of the sides too much. Became absolute monster after Busquets switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans