Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

vuji_31

It will become reality really fast.

Messi is gone, and we have bunch of average players. In 2022 he will be gone, mark my words.

Hope so I am wrong.

fergus90

It will become reality really fast.

Messi is gone, and we have bunch of average players. In 2022 he will be gone, mark my words.

Hope so I am wrong.

They already have Kimmich, who is arguably better. Doubt they are interested, was nothing more than paper talk.

Richard.H

No one here wants him to leave, but every player of his talent level wants to win trophies and be part of a legacy. If next year isn’t much better I could see him leaving in summer 2022. No, I wouldn’t want him to, but he is far too good and not from la Masia to be patient and wait until it’s our time again

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No one here wants him to leave, but every player of his talent level wants to win trophies and be part of a legacy. If next year isn’t much better I could see him leaving in summer 2022. No, I wouldn’t want him to, but he is far too good and not from la Masia to be patient and wait until it’s our time again

I think De Jong understands we are going through a rough period with the rebuild just started as much as the fans do, and the club will offer him a renewal with good money to prevent him from leaving. Of course, if he doesn’t see any hope and there is a more lucrative contract waiting for him elsewhere from a competitive team, he might consider. However I still think he will renew.

serghei

I think De Jong understands we are going through a rough period with the rebuild just started as much as the fans do, and the club will offer him a renewal with good money to prevent him from leaving. Of course, if he doesn’t see any hope and there is a more lucrative contract waiting for him elsewhere from a competitive team, he might consider. However I still think he will renew.

Same. He's young. We'll probably have a competitive team that he'll be a part of.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Same. He's young. We'll probably have a competitive team that he'll be a part of.

Yes, he will be a pillar of the next generation of our team and success.

I typically dismiss the player’s preference growing up etc. when a professional decision is to be made, but I think Frenkie is in a good place professionally and personally and I see no reason why he wants to leave. He can’t go to Madrid, no other team is that tempting sporting-wise and financially.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Almost gets his face broken and just continues like it's nothing. Frenkie is really growing this season.
And that fucker from Bilbao got nothing for that. Should have a been a yellow card for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans