Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

De Jong has a good games, "Easily one of the best MFs in the world"

He has a bad game "Well he's overrated as hell man"

Man some of you guys.

fergus90

BerkeleyBernie and I have been saying that he still needs to improve a lot and we got shitted on by a ton of users. It?s a fact, he needs to improve his vision. We never said he sucks but he seems far too overrated on this forum.

I also belong in that camp and have voiced that opinion a few times that he can reach a level higher.

He looks very elegant doing the basic things and is a great carrier of the ball. But in my opinion the passing vision/range isn't close to elite and can also take too long to make a decision. But maybe that will never be his game and just accept progression is what his game is and appreciate it for what it is.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He does need to create more forward passes, he did that more after De Ligt’s sendoff.

To me his role at the Dutch NT is mostly a DM. Spent most of the time doing defensively duties and recycling the ball.

Eshez

You can't really be an elite Barca midfielder if you don't pass it well. Take-ons are a secondary quality in midfield

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Carvajal is quite an upfront cunt. Case I can understand. Frenkie is worst of them all cuz he doesn't even play dirty, just talks like a complete prick.

You can read lips or something? What did he Frenkie say?

He was obviously frustrated and livid after the Dutch conceded the first goal.

Devils

I also belong in that camp and have voiced that opinion a few times that he can reach a level higher.

He looks very elegant doing the basic things and is a great carrier of the ball. But in my opinion the passing vision/range isn't close to elite and can also take too long to make a decision. But maybe that will never be his game and just accept progression is what his game is and appreciate it for what it is.

Most modern B2B midfielders have that directness and vision.

Something Frenkie needs to improve on for sure.

I find he holds onto the ball for far too long in times where as other elite b2b midfielders i.e. Kante, Modric, KDB... will all release the ball far quicker and have more directness in their play.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You can red lips or something? What did he Frenkie say?

He dislikes him because he's good.

He doesn't mind his own players acting like cunts. Wouldn't care about what Wolfe claims or thinks about a Barca player tbh.

El Gato

Villarato!
You can red lips or something? What did he Frenkie say?

Don't have to read lips to judge he chatted nonsense at the ref who immediately pulled the card when ball wasn't even anywhere near Frenkie clearly being the whiny prick. Lmao

I said my piece. Happy he's out. Back to school son

He dislikes him because he's good.

He doesn't mind his own players acting like cunts. Wouldn't care about what Wolfe claims or thinks about a Barca player tbh.

Yeah, bullshit mate
PS - he is good

Good night ;*

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Unpopular Opinion: This guy, along with his defensive counterpart De Ligt, are the most overrated midfielder and defender in the world.

Nah, Frenkie is one of the best mids in the world stonewall. Better than the mediocre mids you have a tendency to cartwheel for

Rory

Frenkie was only ever going to be a great player in the exact system he was a great player in. He never showed great passing range or vision. Expecting him to show that is like moaning Puyol never had that despite him having plenty of great characteristics for his position.

Guys we will never see in our lifetime players that absolutely dominate aspects of the game that work in perfect synchrony like we saw with Xavi, iniesta, Busquets et al. But Frenkie has a lot of quality that we fail to utilise. That’s absolutely the fault of managers we’ve had.

Rory

Don't have to read lips to judge he chatted nonsense at the ref who immediately pulled the card when ball wasn't even anywhere near Frenkie clearly being the whiny prick. Lmao

Yeah, bullshit mate
PS - he is good

Good night ;*

So many swears, you been drinking man, chill dude

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

t ;*

I am happy he is out too. More rest for him.

I’d like the team that has the most number of Madrid players to go to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans