Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilerBam

The defeatist attitude on this forum.:lol: We are in a bad period, surely, but we are one of the biggest clubs in the world. Citeh and QSG can't even reach our fingertips. Frenkie is were he should be: at one of the greatest clubs in football. We will be back.

wisconsincule

The defeatist attitude on this forum.:lol: We are in a bad period, surely, but we are one of the biggest clubs in the world. Citeh and QSG can't even reach our fingertips. Frenkie is were he should be: at one of the greatest clubs in football. We will be back.

Thank you. Too many miserable people in this forum.

Neeraj

The only way De Jong stays is if he thinks of it as as rebuild in which he will be front and center, and potentially become a Barca great if he stays through it and we come out stronger on the other side. From a sporting perspective, there is very little on the horizon over the next 2 years at least. Like someone mentioned already, he's already wasted 2 years and another 2 years will only make sense if he sees this as him being central to a strong team in the near future.

So while I do feel for him, I'd much rather he risk ruining his career and stay with us than otherwise. I'm a Barca supporter and well, De Jong is a millionaire living in Barcelona with a cute girlfriend and playing for a legendary club. He'll live :p

fergus90

He's had a stinker in every Clasico, the home game vs PSG and both Bayern games. But to be fair to him he is regularly our most consistent player most weeks and is capable of being class just think we've not seen a big game performance from really.

Copa del Rey final perhaps, although we trampled Bilbao and everyone shone that night.

Total-Football

It's amazing how in defense he looks like the only one there.. In midfield too... And in attack too lmao... He is basically our team now

JamDav1982

Looks dejected.

Cant blame him.

Was not great himself but he could walk into any team in world and cant be happy wasting years at Barca.

Take 100m+ for him and use it to rebuild in summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans