Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Birdy chatting nonsense again thinking payers prove their 'love for the club' by taking a wage decrease.

Clueless as has been on every other discussion he takes an L on.

Maybe one day will get one right.

Birdy

Birdy chatting nonsense again thinking payers prove their 'love for the club' by taking a wage decrease.

Clueless as has been on every other discussion he takes an L on.

Maybe one day will get one right.

Read the simple Logic exercise I posted for you earlier today.
Come back when you have understood it

JamDav1982

Read the simple Logic exercise I posted for you earlier today.
Come back when you have understood it

Nah you posted nonsense as per usual and use buzz words you think sound clever about 'logic' that you dont understand.

There is no one on here that fails to apply 'logic' and call situations so wrong time and again as you min.

Come back when you get a W... might be on Dest and his 'world class' potential that Xavi loves oh so much.

That might be you getting your first W. Lets see.

Even I am rooting for ya.

Birdy

Nah you posted nonsense as per usual and use buzz words you think sound clever about 'logic' that you dont understand.

There is no one on here that fails to apply 'logic' and call situations so wrong time and again as you min.

Come back when you get a W... might be on Dest and his 'world class' potential that Xavi loves oh so much.

That might be you getting your first W. Lets see.

Even I am rooting for ya.

It's not nonsense.
It's logic 101 Jammy

Open any Logic 101 textbook and you will see it.
You are confusing the antecedent and the consequent.
Read it, understand it, and come back again.

JamDav1982

It is utter nonsense.

As is claiming players should act in way to prove 'love of club' when think club should stick players in stand for half a season when the players dont sign a contract players want them to.

As ever the worst at applying logic and get it wrong every time.

Hang in for world class Dest he may give you first W.

There is nothing to understand about saying '''At this point the only act proving love for the club is drastic reduction of salary''

It is moronic and naive with inability to read situation as ever.

L 101 Furby.

Birdys latest tactic when called on stupidity.. claim other folk 'dont understand'.

Actually suits you are prevents more gibberish you can be called out on when incorrect.

Good tactic when opinions are so woeful. I applaud it.

Birdy

"reduction of salary is proving love for the club" is NOT LOGICALLY EQUIVALNET to "reduction of salary should happen due to love for the club"

That's what you can't get.
Stop typing, start reading.
Go back to the logic lesson I posted for you. I did all that work for you today and you are letting me down

As for the rest, I can't sleep with every L you hand to me
but then you would have been having a life if you were not busy handing Ws and Ls in here to remedy your inferiority complex...
Too bad

JamDav1982

Reduction of salary is ''THE ONLY ACT that can prove love of club at this point''

Terrible logic and completely false.

Hang in there and your powers of logic may cause you to read a situation correctly at some point.

Has to happen by law of averages surely after so many terrible calls and Ls.

Birdy and his Lolgic 101.

Classic.

Aye 'inferior' to a numpty that can get nothing corect... there goes that briliant Furby Lolgic.

You student text book on logic must be a belter and worth every penny!

Last edited:

Birdy

Reduction of salary is at this point ''THE ONLY ACT that can prove love of club at this point''

Terrible logic and completely false.

Hang in there and your powers of logic may cause you to read a situation correctly at some point.

Has to happen by law of averages surely after so many terrible calls and Ls.

Birdy and his Lolgic 101.

Classic.

Hahahaha

Explain the logic Jammy
Go on
Embarass yourself more

What's the logic behind the sentence?

Please explain...

Birdy

I am telling you, I suffer from insomnia,
I can't sleep when you hand me an L in here.
Turning and tossing the whole night, terrorized at the idea of Jammy not approving my thoughts

JamDav1982

No player will take a salary reduction because they think it is 'only way' to prove love for the club.

Utter gibberish and lacking Lolgic.

I dont care if you love Ls or hate them. Just pointing out how much you lack logic when discussing any situation to date.

JamDav1982

the logic Jammy
Explain the logic

I am waiting...

Go learn and apply it to your arguments.

Might make less of a fool of yourself so often.

Just keep trotting out words you dont understand is an alternative if dont mind not being able to read situation and call them correctly.

Less Ls more logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans