Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newcomer

Damn. Hope this will put more pressure on you guys to buy Paredes. As an Argentinian fan, I hope he gets out of Russia asap.

It is a matter of money. We really want him. We are just very limited this winter.

Zenith is firm with their valuation and Chelsea can seal the deal too. Anyway, he should leave Russia, so be happy !

Sorin

Clearly just a bad day for Guingamp.

I've been following Guingamp for years and clearly their project is much better than what was seen today.

They have unbelievable potential.

No doubt. They'll challenge PSG for the league any day now.

Moe

powered by;
Lose the only available midfielder in the 13th minute, proceed to beat Guingamp 9-0 anyway. You can't make this stuff up. :lol:

This is going to be a great challenge for de Jong.. will they be able to beat Guingamp 10-0 next time with no goalkeeper?

KingLeo10

Barca has never dominated their domestic competition.

difference is we're dominating CL winning real madrid with a prime CR7 and modric/kroos/ramos/marcelo and CL finalists atletico.

meanwhile you're dominating french pastry makers and exiting the only premier competition you are part of every feb.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
difference is we're dominating CL winning real madrid with a prime CR7 and modric/kroos/ramos/marcelo and CL finalists atletico.

meanwhile you're dominating french pastry makers and exiting the only premier competition you are part of every feb.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pastry makers :lol:

That business diversification. PSG is about penetrate every culinary market there is.

Here is a huge idea now hear me out : What if PSG starts making beers , manages to outdo heineken and win themselves the CL sponsorship and that way they can be somehow present in the CL final. :coffee:

Last edited:

Sorin

This is going to be a great challenge for de Jong.. will they be able to beat Guingamp 10-0 next time with no goalkeeper?

Tricky times ahead for PSG and their fans for sure.

Don't forget 3 times consecutive Europa League winners Sevilla. Serial semi finalists or quarter finalists like Bilbao and Villareal too. But other than that it's the same level of achievement. :lol:

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Psg did a massive stunt against powerhouse Guingamp. 0~9

Haha okay. I was half expecting new updates on how Frankie loves to play in Paris

Hope they make a panic purchase now that their only mid fielder is out injured inducing a fear of competition in Frankie

earshot

Hi everyone,

I am new here, but I just wanted to say that Frenkie de Jong, despite his young age (21), should know better that there is no colour between PSG and FCB, except for the petro dollars. So if that's what he wants then it's end of the story. As Cruyff said, if a player does not want to be in FCB, then we don't need him anymore.

El Barcelona

Haha okay. I was half expecting new updates on how Frankie loves to play in Paris

Hope they make a panic purchase now that their only mid fielder is out injured inducing a fear of competition in Frankie

[tw]1086664137764155392[/tw]
[tw]1086687690047791104[/tw]

It's huge guys :lol:

Last edited:

mc_lovin

He (the media?) became fuckign annoying. I really like him as a player, but I wont lose sleep over his decision. Couldnt care less actually.

serghei

Lol, this is starting to look like La Decision. What's there to think about? If Barca made an offer and it's good for Ajax he should be on the first flight to Barcelona to sign the contract. This kid... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans