Gabriel Veiga

Horatio

You're welcome
I am liking this side of Kroos tbh. Not trying to cause a scene but does speak from the heart at times when he gets fed up. Rest of the time stays away from limelight. So not doing it to draw attention.
I liked when he attacked the journalist after winning CL.

Porque

Rumour is he will be on 12m season.

Celta wage - 500k/yr
Napoli wage offer agreed - 2.2m/yr

Elephant in the room is he fell off hard end of season and was bench player for U21.

New Hugo Viana.

Not sure you really need to take the Saudi money this early in career. But if he flopped in Italy, the train wouldn't return.

Hmm.

BJJ

Good luck to him.

In the end football is just a profession,nothing else.

Everybody on this forum would love their wages to go up by 24 times. Kid hit the lottery.
Saudi money is making serious inroads into world football.
World Super league is not far away.

ajnotkeith

I am liking this side of Kroos tbh. Not trying to cause a scene but does speak from the heart at times when he gets fed up. Rest of the time stays away from limelight. So not doing it to draw attention.
I liked when he attacked the journalist after winning CL.
Like when he threw a tantrum about Aubameyang doing a black panther celebration for a goal :lol: :lol: :lol: the guy is an egomaniac and thinks he has to comment on everyones behaviour but his own, even over trivial things like a movie celebration.
He should just stfu and mind his business, Veiga made his personal career decision and that's that.

Last edited:

Yannik

Like when he threw a tantrum about Aubameyang doing a black panther celebration for a goal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Throwing a tantrum, mhh, did he? He commented on a podcast that he thought a stupid celebration was stupid and people were 1 month stunlocked about this take (and seemingly still cant get over it today) while he basically went on with his life never mentioning it again. His ability to rile up people with minimal effort is entertaining.. Look at today: The man merely liked a tweet, and Piers Morgan went gorillas.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans