Galactico signing 2025/26

Who do you want as our Galactico signing next season?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No to galactico signing.

We will need a center forward though. Does Eto'o have a son? Someone who is more Barca than Catalans. Who presses like animal and prowls for goals.
He came from Mallorca so look for not so obvious choices.

In the meantime get @JamDav1982 back

MontenegrinCuler

I mean, it has to be Nico.

But many things depend on the City court case. If they get relegated then I def can see one of Rodri or Haaland coming to Camp Nou, but only then and not with the usual circumstances.

Birdy

- Nico is not ideal anymore, since we saw what Flick's football is.
- Diaz the same
- Haaland is a recipe for disaster, and will fail badly here, doesn't fit our football and costs a fortune. Bartomeuesque signing
- Osimen is old, and doesn't fit the football as well
- Romero and Emi are not needed
- Rodri might be ideal for no 6, but he ain't leaving

What's left?
-Gyokeres and Sesko
Both are not 'Galactico signing', and I am initially positive because we need a new young no9.
Sesko is a beast that has great projection, I love him. Gyokeres I haven't watched.
I would add John Duran to the list

PS: The point is Fatporta should stop thinking shallowly again with his PR STUPIDITIES, like 'Galactico signing for the New Camp Nou'
Team should buy wisely and only what we need.
Someone has to put a lease on the bozo, because he is gonna destroy us if let loose

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
-Gyokeres and Sesko
Both are not 'Galactico signing', and I am initially positive because we need a new young no9.
Sesko is a beast that has great projection, I love him. Gyokeres I haven't watched.
I like how you think Birdy.
Just give Gyokeres a watch. He's out of this world.

He's my priority signing next summer. He fits well with our young squad and can be the striker for us for a decade or so.

Givenchy

Apparently Haaland wants a 100mil release clause in his new contract if he renews with City.. Madrid blew their load on Mbappe, Bayern have Kane, PSG project is finished and other PL clubs will be out of the question. Laporta surely licking his lips.

Loki

Madrid blew their load on Mbappe
I'm sure they have enough for him if necessary. They're making a ton of money with their new stadium and if Haaland comes, they'll sell at least Rodrygo for a good amount. I wouldn't count them out of the race if Haaland decides to leave City.
But then again, Abu Dhabi going to give him so much money that he'll extend without a clause anyways. 1/3 through official city salary, 2/3 with shady sponsoring deals.

jamrock

If they sign haaland they will need to sell at least two players, because Mbappe and haaland have to start and vini can't play right wing or a AM.

Or they sell Vini and keep rodrygo.

Home of Barca Fans