Gamper: Barca - Elche 1-0

BusiTheKing

Coutinhos pecs have gotten too hard in Bayern for that breast touch. Need a proper Brazilian beer boob for that one.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ansu consistently creating separation off of the 1v1 dribble in the past games he's played. For Barca today, and both times for Spain.

Lol at those who damned him as incapable of improving his dribbling as a 17 year old.

You see the ease at which Dembele folded that defender , I have never gotten that from Ansu.

Ansu should be a #9

kattanib

Our team is great, what we need is young hungry subs in the following positions:
LB (someone who is good at defending)
CDM
ST

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
You see the ease at which Dembele folded that defender , I have never gotten that from Ansu.

Ansu should be a #9

Talking about never or in such absolutes, the kid is still 17. And the past 3 games he's played (which were his first games since Liga ended) he literally has been folding dudes consistently. What Dembele just did, Ansu did the exact thing even cleaner minutes ago. Ansu will continue to get better and better with this, he is rapidly improving.

And Dembele himself is an extremely explosive dribbler when he's not sloppy as fuck with the ball.

Ansu as a 9 just limits him so much. He is a faceup player, not a back to goal player. He doesn't hold the line, or peel off the back with his runs like a 9 does. And he is very good and dangerous from the wing. Getting consistent chances at goal and creating chances, as he had done multiple times today.

serghei

This version looks the best. Dembele - Coutinho - Trincao, Messi top. When Messi drops, both Trincao and Dembele have what it takes to attack inside, as shown here. Both Coutinho and Messi have playmaking ability.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Talking about never or in such absolutes, the kid is still 17. And the past 3 games he's played (which were his first games since Liga ended) he literally has been folding dudes consistently. What Dembele just did, Ansu did the exact thing even cleaner minutes ago. Ansu will continue to get better and better with this, he is rapidly improving.

And Dembele himself is an extremely explosive dribbler when he's not sloppy as fuck with the ball.

Ansu as a 9 just limits him so much. He is a faceup player, not a back to goal player. He doesn't hold the line, or peel off the back with his runs like a 9 does. And he is very good and dangerous from the wing. Getting consistent chances at goal and creating chances, as he had done multiple times today.

I disagree. Dont think he ever consistently folded defenders except for that game against Ukraine and that had more to do with how horrible that defender was. I Don't think it limits him at all , quite the opposite it makes use of his best qualities ( off ball movement and his finishing)

Home of Barca Fans