Gerard Deulofeu

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Liverpool will probably finish higher than them, with their new smart transfers I'd prefer them moving above Arsenal. Swansea might come around 8th but I don't see them being much better than that for a while.

Mr Hulot

Liverpool will probably finish higher than them, with their new smart transfers I'd prefer them moving above Arsenal. Swansea might come around 8th but I don't see them being much better than that for a while.

Liverpool above Arsenal? :unsure:
I strongly disagree with this prediction. In my opinion, Arsenal are closer to challenge for the league than most people think. Three smart transfers, like the transfers Dortmund did and they will be a top three team. But even if they don't make any transfer at all, they still are a better team than Liverpool.

Banana-Rama

you mean aspas and alberto, they could easily flop in the premier league, i don't think arsenal will be too worried about those signings, arsenal will comfortably finish above liverpool next season even without signing anyone, which they surely will, i am not sure how you think liverpool can break into the top 4 with there best striker about to leave...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Liverpool above Arsenal? :unsure:
I strongly disagree with this prediction. In my opinion, Arsenal are closer to challenge for the league than most people think. Three smart transfers, like the transfers Dortmund did and they will be a top three team. But even if they don't make any transfer at all, they still are a better team than Liverpool.

I said prefer, not predict :p and really Arsenal often overperform towards the end of the season to mask their problems every year, it's only a matter of time before something bites them in the ass and they get an unexpectedly low ranking, forcing some change. If a key player like Cazorla or Koscielny gets injured then Arsenal will drop by some distance.

you mean aspas and alberto, they could easily flop in the premier league, i don't think arsenal will be too worried about those signings, arsenal will comfortably finish above liverpool next season even without signing anyone, which they surely will, i am not sure how you think liverpool can break into the top 4 with there best striker about to leave...

I'm not saying that Liverpool are at all likely to finish that high, just saying that I'd prefer them to and I do expect them to surprise quite a few people.

Aspas basically carried Celta, a team that could provide him less than half the service Liverpool can. He's a great player, same with Alberto who's more for the future than now, but still a great transfer. Liverpool really started impressing after Coutinho and Sturridge came in, but that was in January so they couldn't make up for their beginning-of-season shit form. Both of them will remain key players along with Aspas+Alberto coming in, and I really hope they give Suso a much more important role because he's impressed me with his style of play and will help their technical football play. And on top of all that, Mignolet is coming in. If Suarez leaves, things will be more difficult but like Atletico with Falcao, I think they'll cope better than everyone is predicting they will. If he ends up staying, even better for them.

abual3bed1

Suso is loaned to Almeria. But 100% agree with your post. Liverpool with 2 more proper signings in midfield and defense should be fine. Plus a forward if Suarez leaves.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Roberto Martinez (coach Everton): "We had many competitors to sign Deulofeu on loan. He'll be a decisive player in the future." [cope]

Povikas

Brandon
Gerard Deulofeu, on loan at Everton this season, will wear shirt number "10" at the English club #fcblive

Straight into the Starting XI, one can presume

Home of Barca Fans