Gerard Deulofeu

Richard.H

There's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much hype surrounding this kid. Everyone needs to chillax. He will sink under all this pressure.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Many have actually relaxed on his talent, nothing is definite about him until we see how he develops during this loan period. Deulofeu has unbelievable potential but he's also one of our least guaranteed talents. He'll definitely have pressure on him to perform and progress, but that's what every exciting young player has to deal with and he has the confidence to do so, the question is does he have the right mentality?

khaled_a_d

Many have actually relaxed on his talent, nothing is definite about him until we see how he develops during this loan period. Deulofeu has unbelievable potential but he's also one of our least guaranteed talents. He'll definitely have pressure on him to perform and progress, but that's what every exciting young player has to deal with and he has the confidence to do so, the question is does he have the right mentality?

Why?I actually like her work ethic , he is one of few who kept improving every year in La Masia
There is some crazy expectations for him ,but he will be very good player IMO

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Why?I actually like her work ethic , he is one of few who kept improving every year in La Masia
There is some crazy expectations for him ,but he will be very good player IMO

He's improving but he needs vast improvement in the team oriented side of his game. Rarely ever tracks back, rarely involves in team buildup play, and walks all the time when the ball isn't with him or around him. If he develops that while on loan, he will improve by miles and be on course to fulfilling his sky-high potential.

khaled_a_d

He's improving but he needs vast improvement in the team oriented side of his game. Rarely ever tracks back, rarely involves in team buildup play, and walks all the time when the ball isn't with him or around him. If he develops that while on loan, he will improve by miles and be on course to fulfilling his sky-high potential.

This is always a big problem for young talented attackers and it normally the main thing they work during their development ,Messi was very selfish too when he started ,ppl tend to forget that ,but he was able to improve specially under Pep and his number of assists kept improving ,tough to worry about that at Gerard age ,may be when he is 23 and kept being like that

Messi_Goal

imo i think the kid is going to be world class i have been excited for him getting in the team with messi for a few seasons, he is a little greedy at time so that must improve. front 3 next season :neymar: :messi: deulofeu :p

Home of Barca Fans