Gerard Deulofeu

R

Remember

He's on the right way.I think if he play and keep his silence like he does,he will reach much more than just a trainings

Trequartista

The good
Sport linked him with a move to Real Madrid as his agent is close to Madrid but it looks that he denied those rumors,dont think he has the balls to do it at such young age,anyway despite seeing his talent which is argubaly the best I have seen for a 15-16 years old kid,I am sure now that he will never live up with the hype,I will be impressed if he makes it as a squad player here,hopefully I will be wrong

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Sport linked him with a move to Real Madrid as his agent is close to Madrid but it looks that he denied those rumors,dont think he has the balls to do it at such young age,anyway despite seeing his talent which is argubaly the best I have seen for a 15-16 years old kid,I am sure now that he will never live up with the hype,I will be impressed if he makes it as a squad player here,hopefully I will be wrong

WTF!?

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam

So the kid with the most talent you've arguably ever seen at his age will surely only make it as a squad player?

Does...Not...Compute.

It's Ridiculously early to make that sort of presumption anyway ffs.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

how do you know how he will cope with the hype in 3 or 4 years? Just because Bojan struggles doesnt mean every hyped youngster will, some people thrive on pressure.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
TOO MUCH HYPE,you remmember the next Messi and you know why is Bojan struggling to make an impact here

really depends on a whole lot of reasons... like for example Bojan was introduced very, very early by Rjikaard, if it was Pep he probably would have brought him 2 or 3 years later!! Depends on the character of the player(he probably gave up the idea of riches to make it here, which is really nice) & how willing he is(for example Botia was ready to go on loan so he could gain playing time and hence improve on a whole as a player but Bojan, being a dumbass he is, always was adamant to that idea!!) and under Pep's guidance we can really, really hope he would shine(for example, Muniesa though was given his debut when he was just 17, did we see him again playing for the main team!?)

Trequartista

The good
Its still too early and the kid is a super talents but if you are a super talent,your chance of living up with the pressure is not that high,I still think that Bojan will become a superb striker and he will become our first choice in the attack oneday but he is struggling so far bec of the pressure of the long awaited season of explosion,The case of Gerard is different though because it looks that we learned a lot from Bojan's case,he is good to play with the B team in my opinion but we didnt rush him into the B team and the first team like we did with Bojan,Gerard has the potential to become as good as Cristiano Ronaldo but what are the chances of this potential becoming a reality?not that high in my opinion
Gai Assulin,Gio Dos Santos,you know Gael Kakuta of Chelsea?I swear he was the best 17 years old kid in the world 2 years ago,I know that those Trio's cases are different to Gerard's bec Gai's developement declined one or 2 years before he left Barca and for Kakuta its Chelsea after all but my point is that when you have no pressure surrounding your ass,your chance to deleiver is far bigger,Sergio Busquets and Pedro made it here without being hyped as the new Ronaldo and the new Pep and without being linked to Malaga and Almeria not Real Madrid,Chelsea,Arsenal,others,we will see what happens to Gerard though,but beleive me if he is going to be a future superstar,I will be the happiest person on earth,despite having such a personality,I love the kid

jamrock

no one has been hyped like this kid, but i must say he has handled it well, he has matured a lot over the past year you can see it in his on and off the field activities.
the only think that would stop him from making it, is if he doesn't continue on his current level of development over the next 3-5 years.
though extremely talented, he still needs to work on his end product a bit more, which it is clear that he has been doing, but it still needs work, doesn't need to be the next messi, but if at the end of the day, if he reaches the level of a pedro i will be overjoyed.

I'm more worried about etock, who the current coach doesn't seem to rate as highly has the previous juvinel A coach

Trequartista

The good
I watched a few highlights for Juvenil A Games with Rafa playing as number nine so I thought Etock was injured or something,anyway I think Dongou and Meva are more talented than Etock,its surprising that at a club like Barcelona,our most talents are either defenders or Midfielders,for attackers only Gerard looks capable of making it and he is still 16,Rochina even rarely plays with the B team

jamrock

yep etock was injured but he has been back a few weeks now and hasn't been starting and that is surprising considering that when ever he hot the change to play for juvenil A, last season he tented to do very well, though he was apart of juvenil B.

Yeah i rate Dongou very highly as well, Meva is a bit to young for me to make a decision on him, but i like etock because he has all the physically attributes to make it in the modern game, if he were to develop has i hoped.

iookram

Sorry off topic, but I'm wondering... What is the situation with Ebwelle? I was really impressed with him and now seems there's no news of him.

Trequartista

The good
It looks that he is close to Madrid,dont have a source but saw it at some Catalan/Spain forum for Barca,Getafe lacking a left winger maybe

Sorry off topic, but I'm wondering... What is the situation with Ebwelle? I was really impressed with him and now seems there's no news of him.

I think he is still too young

Home of Barca Fans