Gerard Deulofeu

Ritchie

Ronaldo was also very raw at 19. The key with Deulo is his application and Barca making sure he has the right coaching and career development path.

We need to be looking at getting at least one first teamer out of him and Adama.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I thought he played alright actually. You have to remember that he is adapting to a totally new way of playing football after years and years in La Masia.

Dinho

And a goal and and an assist from his only two starts for Everton isn't impressive?He's being used for 15-20 minute cameos here and there in the league. This is a young 19 year old coming into a new country with very different opposition. The idea of the loan is to tone down his arrogance. He's having to work harder than he's ever had to in order to get minutes and his defensive game is the better for it. He could have scored a lovely individual goal against Spurs and had an assist if it wasn't for Lloris and a miss by Distin. He's an explosive player like a Bale or Ronaldo, not an intelligent playmaker like a Suso or Januzaj. It's wrong to compare him with these types of players. By the time he's 21, he will be a very good player.

Maybe they should have sent him to a club like Celta Vigo or Osasuna, but he would be the star man there and that would only add to his arrogance. At Everton he is being forced to grow up away from home. He's having to fight for a place and work on aspects of his game that he's not used e.g. tracking back. Martínez recognizes his clear talent, but he's slowly integrating him into the team. He himself said he expects to use him a lot more as the months progress. A lot of Barcelona fans do too. Of course some of them think he should have gone on loan elsewhere.

But Barcelona fans, like a lot of Man Utd fans and fans of other big teams, don't appreciate their own young talents. Some Barcelona fans used to slate Thiago, some are on the back of Tello now. A lot of our fans were on Pogba and Morrison's backs when they were here and now wax lyrical about them after they've left. We've had fans slating Jones as well.

These are all hugely talented young players. Fans are just spoiled. Some teams would kill for these players.

Posted this on a different forum. Deulofeu is coming along nicely.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There is no next Messi, Ronaldo, Zidane, Ronnie, Maradona, Pele etc.

Will never be and can never be.

Very selfish player and have to much confidence but to much misstakes. When he have a chance to pass he look to shoot and eaven don't care when his teammates yell on him and showing him that he could pass...
In my opinion he should play more team play and to work on his accuracy, passing, shooting and with less selfishness to work on vision.
My English is not so good as I start learning German and work in Germany so many words I have forgoten but I hope you will understand what I whant to say.

CatalinR10

Time to see if he can prove himself on a cold rainy night at Stoke...

But its day time in stoke lol

fred-mercury-queen-meme-so-close-150x150.png

Home of Barca Fans