Gerard Deulofeu

Yugi

for now, I dont think so.. we will surely see him in first team when he will be 19
but after watching few games and this game too, he was brilliant... whole spain was waiting for him to do some magic and he provided some balls etc but his work rate is nowhere to be seen and that´s what scares me most, and if he will have some attitude problem too than under Pep, he is goner

catalan force

Fine dribbler, likes to take defenders on...Doesn't like to track back much, at least not with much conviction...Watching him now, still disappoints me in his workrate
hopefully he will learn that too with time...he can have lessons from pedro in that. :)

catalan force

for now, I dont think so.. we will surely see him in first team when he will be 19
but after watching few games and this game too, he was brilliant... whole spain was waiting for him to do some magic and he provided some balls etc but his work rate is nowhere to be seen and that´s what scares me most, and if he will have some attitude problem too than under Pep, he is goner
i dont think pep will still be around for that long though i seriously wish he never leaves.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Was brilliant today against Serbia, his work rate needs to improve though but he looks like a future star from what I've seen...

Yugi

B
R
I
L
L
I
A
N
T

he was absolutely stunning today, english commentators were going crazy about him... every second sentence was about him and how he plays
things I learned today: his first touch is ronaldinho-esque, he dribbles effectively in small places and can protect the ball against 4-5 players (when he doesnt think much about what he does because he doesnt have time = talent)
//and forgot to say he has great vision and his passes are really accurate

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He and Sarabia ran the show, but IMHO Sarabia integrated better with the team and showed a higher level of maturity....

Which he'll show... in Getafe...

jamrock

indeed,but that was perhaps because sarabia got on the ball more that him.

the ability to get pass your first marker, is a rarity in football and something deulofeu does with ease, if he can take this to the highest level and develop his end product, its game over.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yeah, his potential is frightening.. If he matures he'll be a beast. If not... GDS?

BTW, why isn't Jese with the squad?

kevinsilvs

jese is playing right now w/Madrid and scored a Goal earlier...
I think Guardiola and his successor are going to prepare Deulofeu for the first team in a PROPER way, unlike Rijkaard, who just thrusted Bojan, Messi and GDS onto the scene. Luckly Messi was just Messi and it worked out.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
This kid definitely stands out...

I will put it out there that I think he will become the world's best player one day. I know how everyone over-hypes youngsters these days but he is different...

Home of Barca Fans