Gerard Deulofeu

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
You mean you added him and he accepted? Or did you just add him? Lol though it's pretty cool to have a Barca player like htat on your friends list, especially if he becomes big.

Yeah, he accepted my friend request. One thing that's really great about things like Facebook is the ability to connect with potential future stars. Sure some continue to update their facebook fan pages personally even when they are big (basketball player Manu Ginobili is very personal on his facebook page), but it's always cool to be able to facebook stalk some Barca prospect before he has the management or maturity to filter his personal life, even if it makes them look like a tool (such as in Deulofeu's case, but he's excused because of his age)

beef-supreme

Yeah, he accepted my friend request. One thing that's really great about things like Facebook is the ability to connect with potential future stars. Sure some continue to update their facebook fan pages personally even when they are big (basketball player Manu Ginobili is very personal on his facebook page), but it's always cool to be able to facebook stalk some Barca prospect before he has the management or maturity to filter his personal life, even if it makes them look like a tool (such as in Deulofeu's case, but he's excused because of his age)

That's awesome :D
I agree what you mean though, and also I added Gerard, if he adds me back, first thing i'm doing is boasting to my friends. I mean serioulsy, how cool is it... Because after a while, after like 9,000 friends or something, your friends list fills up so you will be one in just a few to be facebook friends with a famous BARCA player :p
If I had Bojan on my friends list my girlfriend would never log off my account :lol:

WAAAH got him on FB too :D

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Thiago has one aswell. I've seen some pretty nice party pictures with all of them lol. Yeah I'm also friends with deuloooo. His girlfriend is seeming to be such a golddiger though hahaha!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i got about 5 the lads mauro icardi actually has spoke to me but one time gerard said thanks to a comment i wrote on his wall and one time he liked one my statuses lol pitiful isnt it

beef-supreme

i got about 5 the lads mauro icardi actually has spoke to me but one time gerard said thanks to a comment i wrote on his wall and one time he liked one my statuses lol pitiful isnt it

Yeah I remember you telling us that, I'm also thinking of adding Gio Chanturia though I feel a bit meh, cause he only has 372 friends, which might mean he doesn't add randoms, and i don't wanna get rejected! I'm taht sad.
OR
I can add him and give him a huge confidence boost and he can become a world class player :lol:

Also Mauro Icardi is awesome.

diegomessi

gerard and rafa alcantara and mauro are my highlights rest are pish posh i got jeusu unzue Jr lol he young and bacary menez the black dude.

Beef it is our responsibility to keep these guys grounded... i have offered my services as an agent many times to each of them

beef-supreme

gerard and rafa alcantara and mauro are my highlights rest are pish posh i got jeusu unzue Jr lol he young and bacary menez the black dude.

Beef it is our responsibility to keep these guys grounded... i have offered my services as an agent many times to each of them

LOLLL you're a legend benj. Unfortunately they'll go to big agents like Zahavi which is a shame :p

diegomessi

so help me got zahavi's ass better hope i dont ever meet him... soon when i am an agent of all these kids he will be my rival

beef-supreme

so help me got zahavi's ass better hope i dont ever meet him... soon when i am an agent of all these kids he will be my rival

:lol: You'll have your little gang of youngsters, and Zahavi will be the feeble old evil man.
A bit like this (from 0:28)

[YOUTUBE]yG8GMemv2xc[/YOUTUBE]

diegomessi

lol lol lol that is wenger that old man lol

just added gio hoping for the best we have 4 friends in common

TheMessiShow

I jumped on your band wagon and added the people you mentioned.... couldn't find Thiago though :( found his brother through Gerard

Home of Barca Fans