Gerard Piqué

mmandela

Sueco estrella
he made 2 of those great passes... I loved the part when he hold the ball on the left side in the first half... in an easy looking way he hold the ball and moved it away from 3 bayern players

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I loved the part when he hold the ball on the left side in the first half... in an easy looking way he hold the ball and moved it away from 3 bayern players

Seriously, that was amazing! At first I thought "what the hell is he doing?" but he was so calm and classy that made me feel sorry for Bayern players...

IraqiCulé

Pique is a beast. He's going to be become a great player and I'm so glad he's from Barca's cantera and is loving it here. His tenure with Zaragoza & Man. Utd. have been extremely beneficial to him in gaining experience and his ability to just slip into the starting eleven of the best club in the world bears testament to this young lad's talent.

Valencia are supposedly interested in signing Bojan for a 2 year loan. Honestly, don't you think that'll do wonders for him? Like Pique, he might come back a much more mature player and be able to walk right into Barca's attacking trident.

S

Snyde

But if they lose most of their top notch players? He wouldn't get much service. Atleast we should have a minimum playing time clause in it. And though I despise those but perhaps a don't-play-against-us clause. Imagine how heart breaking it would be to see him score against us in Camp Nou. Imagine even more if it was an important goal.

maz

I walk the line
But if they lose most of their top notch players? He wouldn't get much service. Atleast we should have a minimum playing time clause in it. And though I despise those but perhaps a don't-play-against-us clause. Imagine how heart breaking it would be to see him score against us in Camp Nou. Imagine even more if it was an important goal.
Its unfair on him to do that. Imagine he returns next season and instead of getting to be on the pitch with all his fcb teammates he has to watch it in the stands. That would really alienate him from the club and it would be one more extra reason for him not to return. Like i always say..how many people that we put on loan come back and play for the club?

MinaFCB

cule-Piqué "disfruto más viendo repeticiones de partidos del Barça que viendo partidos del Madrid" that means:"I enjoy more watching reptitions of Barca's matches than watching Real matches"

Visca Geri:)

maz

I walk the line
We seemed to lack leadership last night, even with rafa at the back. I cant wait until piqué hits his peak (hits his peak, eh :lol:....not) he already is a very good defender and he is only 22. Unbelieveable.

And here's a picture for meta
1131731863qt19eb.jpg

Hopefully its enough to make him jump ship.

MinaFCB

We seemed to lack leadership last night, even with rafa at the back. I cant wait until piqué hits his peak (hits his peak, eh :lol:....not) he already is a very good defender and he is only 22. Unbelieveable.

And here's a picture for meta
1131731863qt19eb.jpg

Hopefully its enough to make him jump ship.
wow!almost like abidal!:worthy:

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
What a heroic performance tonight. Great passes, a couple of crucial and excellently performed tackles. This dude is playing years beyond his age imo, so glad we got him back. How much he's improved is encouraging too, he'll get better and better.

Last edited:

kiki#8

Yeah, fantastic game for him! He made two stupid mistakes, but Drogba didn't do anything, fantastic marking

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Gerard is fast turning into Barça's answer to Rio Ferdinand; great at the back and a superb ball player too, how Fergie let him go for so little I will never know, he's the signing of the season!

maz

I walk the line
He has been awesome. I was sceptical at the beginning of the season..his raw talent was there for all to see but he made many errors. However he has come of age within a season and is now briliant. Great performance tonight.

Home of Barca Fans