Gerard Piqué

Temptation

she ugly.

When they mean "scientifically" they just calculate golden ratios and shit. David Gandy was named as the best looking dude on the Planet using these metrics.

As for Amber, I think she's good looking but nothing like a Goddess or anything. Just good.

Horatio

You're welcome
When they mean "scientifically" they just calculate golden ratios and shit. David Gandy was named as the best looking dude on the Planet using these metrics.

As for Amber, I think she's good looking but nothing like a Goddess or anything. Just good.

You like Amber(blonde) you like Shakira (Colombian with dyed blonde knows how to shake her hips) but you don't like brunette Antonella from Argentina.

Your taste is spot on Colombian. Damn...OG is truly back.

Temptation

You like Amber(blonde) you like Shakira (Colombian with dyed blonde knows how to shake her hips) but you don't like brunette Antonella from Argentina.

Your taste is spot on Colombian. Damn...OG is truly back.

I don't like Amber, just think she's objectively good looking.

I used to have a massive massive crush on Prime Jennifer Aniston. Watch Friends reruns just for her.

Currently, I find Ana de Armas really cute(ever since I saw her in one of my fave movies Knives Out).

Gnidrologist

Doubt he will leave.

He apparently told Laporta that no matter who they bring in to "Replace him" they still wouldn't be able to bench him, out of arrogance. He's going up against some real competition this time like Kounde, Christensen and Araujo and Xavi requested the likes of Kounde and Christensen so we know his thoughts on Pique.
At the same time he doesn't change his thoughts on Busquets, who was even more of a disaster in our latests years. Strange. Maybe he really knows how to use him optimally in this new squad or he's just a stubborn dumbfuck.

serghei

I would be the first to leave. Said he.

He's a faker. Always one. Pep spotted him early on, based on rumors at the time he wanted to get rid of him in 2012. He managed to play 3 awesome years (2009-11 was some awesome football), and then the guy started fooling around because he became a star. His professionalism and work ethic were sketchy all along.

What did he achieve exactly post Pep? :lol: Mostly clowning around. Even in 2015 he needed some bench time to get him to deliver some solid stuff near the end of that season.

In 10 years post Pep, the guy was mostly a clown with sporadic moments of top stuff. Lucikly he was teammates with insane players like Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Iniesta and such. So he won quite a lot of league titles due to us scoring like 100 goals a season in Spain.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Gandy good but young Lachowski = goat of facial aesthetics

qgP.gif

CatalinR10

Nah, it's real. Saw it recently. Google it, you'll find it. :lol:

so she loses the trial that proved that she is a human piece of shit and later instead of getting canceled , she gets to be called the most beautifull woman ?

Brb , gonna visit said article owner who made this claim

breaking-bad-gus-fring.gif

Horatio

You're welcome
Anyone think when a woman looks too beautiful in the classic sense she becomes less attractive? I like my girls a bit more with girl next door look, or a naughty look in their face.

For example, I am not too keen on women with darker skin complexion and then having green or blue eyes, like Adriana Lima, Irina, De Armas.
The type you see a lot in Turkish soap operas.

Kim Kardashian in her prime was what really turned me on. Would destroy her in bed. But over time with hearing her talk more and more she stopped turning me on as much.as before.

Last edited:

Temptation

Anyone think when a woman looks too beautiful in the classic sense she becomes less attractive? I like my girls a bit more with girl next door look, or a naughty look in their face.

For example, I am not too keen on women with darker skin complexion and then having green or blue eyes, like Adriana Lima, Irina, De Armas.
The type you see a lot in Turkish soap operas.

Well, there's no thumb rule. Depends on that particular lady.

The women you mentioned are more "exotic beauty" than classic. You know more of the mixed race types who look unique with a striking combination of features.

Giselle Bundchen is more of a classic beauty I guess. You like her??

Sharon Stone is a classic beauty

Home of Barca Fans