Gerard Piqué

Hatem Ben Arfa

Pique you fucking bastard

I don't know mang!

Shakira doesn't look as good as she used to. I feel like she's aged quite a bit in the last 3 years. She's not as attractive as in the past. Maybe working too hard or maybe partying too hard I don't know.

Although I will say this, no fully clothed woman has ever got me ExCiTeD before like Shakira does just by dancing! She is amazing at that! Pique is a lucky guy although.....................................................

Maybe this relationship with Shakira is just a front, and Zlatan is his true love :lol:

Just joking :lol:

innniesta

hahahahaha pique is the funniest person:

when getting interviewed by uefa about each individual barca player he had nothing but praises then it comes to puyol

pique: i remember one game, puyol had a go at me, the score was like 5-0 or 6-0 and i cleared the ball and he yelled at me saying i needed to focus, it was 90 minutes in and i said puyol, oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hahaha

Trequartista

The good
What a brilliant last 2 months
If he continues to play like this then he is a potential best defender of all time,Just brilliant match,won every ball in the air and his passing is still second to none,made really nice interceptions,Love you Pique :wub:
Sorry to Bash you when you lost your form

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Tw Pique: "Tomorrow we arrive in Barcelona!! There's a parade, we'll arrive at the Camp Nou, and then all players to Shakira's concert!!"

barcastuff
Tw Shakira: "Champions! They gave us so much joy!! Long live Barça! And hold tight because now there's a celebration coming!" [@shakira]

This shakira concert will be great.

Yugi

I believe he can surpass Beckenabuer one day and I am sure he will. If my grandsons ask me about Pique I will reply: WALL!

Home of Barca Fans