Gerard Piqué

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Can you imagine. He'll still be a big kid, chasing little cantera products around the stadium in their speedo's. Only then it will just be plain odd.

B

barcelonista

What a tit.

More like Shakira's tits. Because that's obviously where he wants to spend his time and not on the pitch doing useless stuff like tackling other men. :pique:

Can you imagine. He'll still be a big kid, chasing little cantera products around the stadium in their speedo's. Only then it will just be plain odd.

And trying to get cantera products back from Arsenal. I can imagine that very well.

M

mitkoa7x

He might have been training (not bed fitness) cuz he wanted to get back early.

Barcafan 2304

Still tit-ish, on behalf of Pique and the club. These people are experienced with injuries and how best to manage them so its disappointing how this happened.

M

mitkoa7x

Still tit-ish, on behalf of Pique and the club. These people are experienced with injuries and how best to manage them so its disappointing how this happened.

But if he came back earlyer than expected we would all be praising him for doing that extra "training"

LaMessiah

seems to be a common occurrence in europe. one thing they can learn from amercian sports is recovering from/preventing injuries

E

estranged

I don't get why people are panicking so much now that Puyol is back, he played an hour and was awesome so you'd think he'll play the full 90 minutes against Valencia. Mascherano-Puyol CB pairing doesn't look so bad :)

coolasif

I don't get why people are panicking so much now that Puyol is back, he played an hour and was awesome so you'd think he'll play the full 90 minutes against Valencia. Mascherano-Puyol CB pairing doesn't look so bad :)

none is complaining about mash.but its always good to have 3 CBs to slot into the first XI.we should also do some experiment by partnering puyol-pique and mash-pique so that we can put the best defensive duo in crucial matches without having any doubt.

Home of Barca Fans