Gerard Piqué

B

barcelonista

Did she really just figure out Pique and Cesc's relationship was mes que platonic?

:lol:

Shakira will turn 35 in a few months. Pique probably just figured out that a random 21 year old from the streets may look even hotter than that. No matter how much you pay for a dozen of 100,000 dollar make up artists: you can't hide your cellulite as a mid 30 year old woman. :lol:

Caramel

That's pretty harsh...She looks really good.And has money to do liposuccion or whatever, a personal trainer...She's in great shape. But she's not the most beautiful woman in the world, neither the most interesting / smart. I don't know. You can get bored with people even if they're hot.You always get bored at some point.I still don't understand married people.
But It's just a rumour, I don't think they actually broke up .

Last edited:
W

Worms

She's ugly without her makeup anyway,plus she's not even a real blonde she dyes her hair.

F

Flavia

Probably bs, though. This pic is from sep 26th, not so long ago:
317406_199977720074702_111095378962937_468957_20333276_n.jpg

Pique waiting.

gingerless

these guys get offered puss every single hour of every single day... it's very easy for joe schmoe sitting as his computer to say 'i'd never cheat on shakira' when you wouldn't have gotten her in the first place. famous people cheat because they have unlimited options and eventually it gets too much t resist, every man has his breaking point.

these guys are footballers, expecting saint-like behavior from them is ridiculous

absolutely this.

has no-one ever been in a situation where they have eternal lust for someone but then when they become available to you, and things don't go as planned... you betray that lust? it's happened to me, it's simple really, it fades as easily as it came.

easy come, easy go.

it also has to do with greed and ego but that's for another day

ps, shakira is an ugly troll ho pique is better off with some hot bimbo(s) anyway. she's all hot air and media hype

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

True. Let's be honest as men, if you were lucky enough to have a stream of women willing to play with your boaby, your gonna take it

Home of Barca Fans