Gerard Piqué

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Our best defender vs Valencia... and that's saying something in a game both Puyol and Mascherano performed excellently

Pepe Silvia

Pretty fucking heroic defending from Mr. Shakira. His confidence was soaring pushing the ball forward as well - that was orgasmic to see he and Puyol team up for the one two in front of goal.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This idiot should have kept his mouth shut! Now because of his terrible defending La Liga is over, he shouldn't play again this season... Absolutely shocking...

DucdeOrléans

Indeed. I pointed that out Evilhita in the chat.

Absolutely horrible performance today. It was like it was his first time playing football.

Serves the idiot well. Next time he will hopefully use his words with care.

Trequartista

The good
no gloating nor hate but he really has been shit this year and I dont think he has been that good last year either,he is still playing with the reputation of the 2008-2009 season,so overrated to be honest,he has all the qualities to be a very good defender but he is not there yet

X

xaviniesta

give him a break. it's really hard for big players to play on that pitch.

and PS! everybody who are blaming our players here after losses are idiots in my eyes. yes, it's a FACT.

Meitux

give him a break. it's really hard for big players to play on that pitch.

and PS! everybody who are blaming our players here after losses are idiots in my eyes. yes, it's a FACT.
no mate he is no way near hes best performances at 2009-2010 season right now and it doesnt have to do with the pitch look at the previous games any good perfomance? i see only in espanyol

Home of Barca Fans