Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Roy was a total nutter.
EDIT: Still is.
RoyKeane_754628.jpg

"PIQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

E

El Niño de Fuentealbilla

I'm a Piqué fan. It's just his character that makes him so likeable, he's the squad prankster, from what I hear, but when it comes down to taking care of business, he's always serious.

I really like the monikers he was given by the Catalan press. "Piquénbauer" and "El Anti-Cristiano". I especially like the former.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Yo, Pique is a funny guy.

He does not even look Catalan. I wonder where are his ancestors are from. Seems more French.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Yo, Pique is a funny guy.

He does not even look Catalan. I wonder where are his ancestors are from. Seems more French.

Well Catalunya is partly in the modern state of France too and a lot of Catalan people have more pale skin and blue eyes, it's not uncommon.

Anyway, this guy is the signing of the season, no doubt. He was superb again last night and has all the abilities to go on and be one of the best defenders of his generation. Future Barça captain.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"What are the odds?" is what Ferguson must have thought at some point.
A surplus last season in ManUtd becomes one of the best players in CL final vs. his team and overshadows Rio and Vidic.

:worthy:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Well Catalunya is partly in the modern state of France too and a lot of Catalan people have more pale skin and blue eyes, it's not uncommon.

Anyway, this guy is the signing of the season, no doubt. He was superb again last night and has all the abilities to go on and be one of the best defenders of his generation. Future Barça captain.

agreed on all counts.

what an absolutely magnificent player!

Heath Newton

i haven't looked in the gif or vids thread yet,so it's probably there....but i take it we all saw his kung fu kick across/in front of the trophy as players celebrated last night?? :D

imo,i think that the tackle he made on park in the 1st 10 mins (as he followed up ronaldo's free kick) was possibly one of the moments of the match.

the git.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
i haven't looked in the gif or vids thread yet,so it's probably there....but i take it we all saw his kung fu kick across/in front of the trophy as players celebrated last night?? :D

imo,i think that the tackle he made on park in the 1st 10 mins (as he followed up ronaldo's free kick) was possibly one of the moments of the match.

the git.

that block was MONUMENTAL.

only jamie redcrap seemed to acknowledge just how big a moment it was. if park scores that, the whole game is different and fergie's lineup then becomes a deadly counterattacking weapon. but by blocking it, he kept it level and once we took the lead the likes of park became out of place and we ran the game.

and yeah the kung-fu kick was glorious!

Home of Barca Fans