Gerard Piqué

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
From a distance perhaps... still not stripes and still ugly close up IMO (tastes differ so no use arguing, but it's still objectively a failure)

Ender

Pique always looks so clumsy when he tries to be fancy with the ball. That said, he played surprisingly well yesterday. On the football pitch, it's easy to forget how technically skilled every player is, especially when their name is not Don, Busi, Xavi, Thiago, or Messi.

Panna

^^Because he's tall.
Most of the times it looks clumsy with tall football players.
But Pique is technical as hell.Real great performance against Bilbao and after the match the interaction with the crowd! Really great!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Well, Pique is not the most elegant mover out - he's definitely not agile. His ball skill is excellent though.

It's not the best kit ever, but it's better than the spiderman kit to me.

Agreed. I won't get it, but it actually looks a lot better than this one.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_m4qtldLDpz1rwuw58o1_500.gif

:wub:

ivan22

Pique always looks so clumsy when he tries to be fancy with the ball. That said, he played surprisingly well yesterday. On the football pitch, it's easy to forget how technically skilled every player is, especially when their name is not Don, Busi, Xavi, Thiago, or Messi.

same with bisquits. he showed some sick sick moves! a shame that thiago was injured :(

we need a gif of piques super penalty fail. the score is 8-7 and 02:36 minutes left to play. it's hilarious :D

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

same with bisquits. he showed some sick sick moves! a shame that thiago was injured :(

we need a gif of piques super penalty fail. the score is 8-7 and 02:36 minutes left to play. it's hilarious :D

No one who has the balls to even atempt a Cruyff penaldo fails, No one!

mixer

Tw Pique: "The falseness of Puyi grows days by day! Today, we have given a football lesson!" [@3gerardpique]
Tw Puyol: "You already know how false Geri is, I'll tell you the result now. 13-6 for my team. I NEVER lie..." [@carles5puyol]
Tw Pique: "Great win in a balanced game!! Final result 11-8! You should know how to lose, @Carles5puyol" - referring to http://bit.ly/LGQyXD

:lol:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Tw Pique: "The falseness of Puyi grows days by day! Today, we have given a football lesson!" [@3gerardpique]
Tw Puyol: "You already know how false Geri is, I'll tell you the result now. 13-6 for my team. I NEVER lie..." [@carles5puyol]
Tw Pique: "Great win in a balanced game!! Final result 11-8! You should know how to lose, @Carles5puyol" - referring to http://bit.ly/LGQyXD

:lol:
You changed your name again :angry: but atleast this is your previous name :)

Home of Barca Fans