Gerard Piqué

jayzsa

Hes done that a couple of time with barca as well, i dont think i have ever seen a defender do that. Just great technique for a defender

hemakesmemessi

Everytime Pique goes forward for us i think he is better technically than most other strikers. He could easily play cener midfield, even attacking midfield for a low-mid table team and probably up front in a second teer team, certainly in england

mixer

Pique: "Prefer anonymous girlfriend? I fell in love with a person, not with her job. I'm very happy, she's a wonderful influence to me."
Pique: "Of the 4 seasons at Barcelona, this has been the hardest one, no doubt. But it's also the one I have learned most from." [el pais]
Pique: "I'll always remember how the Irish fans sang Fields of Athenry during the last 5 minutes of the game. Impressive. That's football."

Last edited:

Ender

Valdes once got fined by the club for arriving late on training after he couldn't find his gloves that had been hidden by Pique. [reuters]

Superfly

Banned
William Mebarak (father Shakira): "Is my daughter pregnant? Let's wait... Hopefully the news will soon be official." [telecaribe via lv]

Home of Barca Fans