mitkoa7x

Ax_jkiwCMAApPq-.png

:wub::wub::wub:

F

Flavia

FOOTBALL
Piqué: football and table tennis

LARA ZHENG 07/23/2012 20:45
The catalan defender is in China and on his arrival in Shanghai, he explained his love for the Chinese national game of table tennis

1-7.v1343061552.jpg

Gerard Piqué is in China and on his arrival in Shanghai, he explained his love for the Chinese national game of table tennis. The Catalan defender took part in a class with Chinese students in which he explained some of his best kept footballing secrets.

The Barça man is a great table tennis player, as well as a top footballer and during his visit to China he explained: “I’ve played table tennis since I was a child – though in the end I chose football as my sport”. The video of him playing table tennis with Cesc Fabregas during the Euro 2012 tournament caused a sensation in China and the national Olympic coach, Liu Guolang praised his game.

Piqué will be the subject of a webchat with Barça fans on Tencent Weibo this Tuesday, starting at 10.30 AM. Follow all the news about Piqué’s chat at t.qq.com/fcbarcelona

2-2.v1343069526.jpg

1-5.v1343069529.jpg

2-9.v1343069532.jpg

F

Flavia

She looks ok, no one looks good in pictures like those, only ridiculosly photogenic guy does. And yep, she could be pregnant...

Home of Barca Fans