Gerard Piqué

Ursegor

World Champion
Shakira is just an excuse. Most footballers have wives and / or girlfriends and kids, many of them famous models as well. Why would Shakira be more of a distraction than Ronaldo's model girlfriend? She is not pulling him away from training sessions to join her concerts, is she? It's all up to his own character. I doubt he would someday learn how to direct a header if Shakira weren't there.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Shakira is just an excuse. Most footballers have wives and / or girlfriends and kids, many of them famous models as well. Why would Shakira be more of a distraction than Ronaldo's model girlfriend? She is not pulling him away from training sessions to join her concerts, is she? It's all up to his own character. I doubt he would someday learn how to direct a header if Shakira weren't there.

Source?

CatalinR10

Pique: "Centre back signing? Because of Barça's unique way of playing, it's not easy to find players who fit in." #fcblive

Shegzy

It gets even harder when you're not even looking.

and if you're looking for the one to complement pique useless and inconsistent ass. If pique was the 35yr old and injury prone one and puyol was 26 there wil be a large number of option to choose from.

Last edited:

Irish_Cules

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 3h
Tw Pique: "Listening to Get Lucky - Daft Punk. I can't sleep! Jet lag is killing me. I'm up all night to get lucky!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I

Well it seems Pique has confirmed what we have all suspected. He is not resting properly for matches and is staying up all night so that he can bang Shakira.

Home of Barca Fans