Gerard Piqué

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about him tonight. Expect him to make a big mistake or something like that.
His performance against Valencia reminded me the Pique of 2012/end 2014.

Had the same feeling, would really have liked seing Bartra start instead of him.

L

linetty

He seemed distracted at times but a solid performance in general. Lucho needs to pump him up again

Vlom

His clearance's yesterday were of Mathieu-level, clearly frightened me on a couple of occasions, same as against Valencia..

EdmondDantes

He actually played well in the past few games bar those two mistakes. Hopefully that means he won't make another glaring one in a while if we are to believe in the law of averages.

Fingers crossed.

Egert

Estonian Culé
When are the cards in UCL removed? He got a yellow vs PSG away but I think the cards will be removed before semis right?

Vlom

When are the cards in UCL removed? He got a yellow vs PSG away but I think the cards will be removed before semis right?

We're all good, last risk of suspension was if he got a YC in the psg home game.

All our players are OK, and the count is reset.

F

Flavia

CEWqAHyWMAAtlHh.jpg

Stric

I love knowing that we have a CB pair we can trust. I was so sick of shaking every time a ball was headed towards our box in previous seasons.

Home of Barca Fans