Gerard Piqué

Sunny Mir

CGSPgipW8AAVE_W.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Frodo_FCB

Pique: "Row at the end? It's a detail, but shouldn't happen. Ney maybe shouldn't do that dribble and Athleticshouldn't react like that"

This is how Lucho should have replied.

aaron101

He's becoming a great leader. I love how he pushed and shouted at Busquets when he was complaining at the ref. It used to be Puyol who shouts and pushes away teammates, now we have a matured Pique.

K9cXk5.jpg

Stric

He's becoming a great leader. I love how he pushed and shouted at Busquets when he was complaining at the ref. It used to be Puyol who shouts and pushes away teammates, now we have a matured Pique.

K9cXk5.jpg

I loved that, too. :) I don't think anyone expected Pique to turn into what he is now both in terms of football and attitude after the previous few years. Granted, he had a good season under Tata, as well.

I loved that, too. :) I don't think anyone expected Pique to turn into what he is now both in terms of football and attitude after the previous few years. Granted, he had a good season under Tata, as well.

He had a good season under Tata footballing wise. This year he has had an amazing season footballing wise but also added the leadership and passion needed as a #1 CB. I think we can all agree what we're most impressed about him is that he seems to actually care about his job. Before it was as if he was just out there to have fun and whatever happened happened.

Home of Barca Fans