Gerard Piqué

Devils

He needs to grow the fck up and stop this social media BS

He's just having some fun. Who cares as long as he is performing on the pitch?

Besides, Pique interviewing our players is a billion times more enjoyable (and reliable) for us fans than reading about the garbage the Spanish media publishes about them.

If anything, this sort of initative from Pique should be a message to the Spanish press to stop being so fucking awful.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Álvaro Arbeloa's comments on Piqué in his interview with La Galerna

I'd like to ask you about Piqué.

(Laughing). Normal.

What could be inside his head? Do you have any idea, what could be inside of it?

Many people told me ‘You have to respond’. I 've digested it enough. You usually heat up and respond straight away, but later you realise it's better to let the situation cool over and not say certain things. I could explain to the world why I am not Piqué’s friend, but maybe he would not be in a good way if I did that. It’s also true that I know his family, and the respect I have for them he does not have for mine.

What you said is very harsh. That he doesn't respect your family, that you might count awkward things

Our families are important. We hear a lot of claptrap and more or less you don’t care, but those close to you suffer. Thinking about that, I preferred not to respond. If he attacked Real Madrid once again, I would've jumped, because I will defend them always. To attack me is different. This is my form of acting. To not respond is better than to say things that could have been said.

Are Barca obsessed with Madrid? When they celebrate (take Piqué for example), thet're capable of forgetting about us. And their newspapers always celebrate their lead over Madrid when Atleti are in second.

Yes, we're the best club in the world. And because of this, they'll never forget about us. They've won many more titles than us in the last 8 or 9 years. They're currently in the best cycle of their history, but we're the greatest in the global competition by far.

http://www.lagalerna.com/arbeloa-equipos-senorio/

Last edited:
F

Flavia

[tw]708666036711792640[/tw]

Pique setting trends :pique:

Barca is playing today so we can expect another periscope? Looking forward.

Maybe not, because the game is at home. All he did so far were in away games, I think. But I could be wrong.

Home of Barca Fans